Coss day 5

Coss

Day five, in which we count down the end of the adventure.

My second appointment at the Dentist and the final work is done. Again apart from some discomfort, no pain and when I add the two bills together, I find I've spent 11,000 bht, that's 575 NZ pesos, a big difference from the 4,500 I was going to have to pay. And this was all sorts of work that was done. I really do recommend these people, http://www.dentaldesignclinic-lab.com/ .

So with a slightly aching jaw I went me to Cheers again and this time Mr Bang was getting Miss Crazy Eyes to demonstrate nipple projection, and lovely and big they were too. We had the ribs for dinner and feeling the effects of injections in the jaw and many many Gin and Tonics we decamped once more to Afterskool, my little Anime girl was engrossed in Naughty Boy's corner, thankfully, as though she later was keen for a rematch, I had time to become engrossed with other cuties. And Mamasan once more treated me to a very satisfying massage. Something about having a "Tom" mamsan with her hands on your dick that's quite surreal.

I made my escape though and returned to my other fave, her penance over I let her have a good rogering before I drifted off to sleep, and I was awoke a little while ago for more, which is a good start to day four....

Archived