Tulips Massage review

AloyMak

Thought I would post this here as it may be a bit disconcerting for an innocent looking for a good restaurant.

This place is right outside the bts station at Thong Lo. The Tulips sign is above the door and you can see it as you come down the stairs. This place came recommended by a few good friends.

You go in and the mamasan will want to show you a book. Just ask to see the girls in person and you'll be taken downstairs. About 12 girls working last time I checked. I picked one whose one syllable name appears somewhere on the Do Re Mi scale.

Girl was a real sweetheart, great smile and great body. I liked her more and more as the session went on. She greeted me with a kiss and there was a standard body-to-body massage with rim. A great BJ then sex. Absolutely not a starfish.

After about 10 minutes, she wanted to go again. I'm no spring chicken and I told her I doubt it would happen but she was adamant to try. Well, a few minutes in her mouth and I was hard again. She tried to get me off but couldn't do it with her pussy or hand... So then she offered up her ass. I've never been much of an anal guy but what the hell. Alas I couldn't finish but not for lack of trying from either of us.

Don't know if I got lucky or what but a big thumbs up. I'm sure I'll get flamed by some old hand that thinks this place sucks but I had a great time so bring on the alternatives.

Thanks for that report.

Will be in Bangkok around On Nut for the day before flying out next month and was wondering where to go to have a relief before one month of French abstinence (no intention to get laid with a farang elephant)

So 2 questions:

Which side of Suckhimmvite? (SC or NP)

How much for a trip?

Unless someone can recommend an MP on on Nut? :evil:

>he said it was 1800 baht all in for 2 hours and 2 or 3 finishes. He did say there were very lovely women there on the 'sideline' women area (*superstars* I believe they are called). He likes to go there in the early afternoons.<

That surprises me. I have always paid standard rates of 400 bt/hr plus 1500 for the lady, who will provide for as many shots as I can manage in the time I choose to hire her, and sometimes an extra shot I didn't think I would be able to make. That 1500 remains the same,no matter if you do 1 hr, or 2 hrs. I sometimes add a couple 100s as tip for performance over and above the line of duty.

>there is a soi off sukhumvit in on nut, where there are traditional massages shops, 100 baht per hr

It's the cheapest in Bangkok and the quality of service is good too. <

Are you talking Trad massage parlours that provide Full service for 100 Bt??? Tell me more!

Archived