Tulips Massage review

AloyMak

These are strictly legit massage only places. I've been to one and it was a good massage. Can't remember the name but oil massage was 200 baht for 1 hour. Didn't really like the "room" as it's just an area curtained off with many other "rooms" around you. No monkey business going on but you can hear all conversations on the floor as it's very quiet. Could be as many as 6 or so guys getting a massage at the same time in close quarters.

I just heard from someone else who loves Tulips and he said it was 1800 baht all in for 2 hours and 2 or 3 finishes. He did say there were very lovely women there on the 'sideline' women area (*superstars* I believe they are called). He likes to go there in the early afternoons.

I haven't been to Tulips but in Thailand long enough to know there are not going to be any superstars, in the looks department at least as the Thais refer to them, in this hole in the wall joint.

>I haven't been to Tulips but in Thailand long enough to know there are not going to be any superstars, in the looks department at least as the Thais refer to them, in this hole in the wall joint.<

superstars are overrated IMHO.

Most tulip gals are 7-8 in my eyes. None are really ugly. But I go there for the total experience, and 'looks' are only one aspect of that. Skill, dedication, enthusiasm and attitude are other important factors.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• 2 weeks later...

hi guys

i went to tulips the other day, its certainly a real whole-in-the-wall-joint, but i liked it heaps. There were only a few girls there when i went, so i didn't see the lineup. I must admit that i was blown away by the girl i got....er, i actually returned the next day for another round.

thanks for da tip aloymak....i owe u one

cheers

dm

I just heard from someone else who loves Tulips and he said it was 1800 baht all in for 2 hours and 2 or 3 finishes

As was said but to reiterate ...

1500b for FS, 1 or 2 hr

But

Add another 400b / hr for the house which

is paid after finishing.

So 2hr FS is 2300baht before any tip

I am regular there for years.

Option I usually take is 600 for the room for 90 min. + 1500 for the girl = 2100 total.

They're fairly lenient, and generally won't charge if you go 10 min overtime. That said, I generally find 90 min enough for 3x -- couldn't do more even if I wanted to.

I don't think tips are required or expected, there's plenty of Asian clients (ko/jp) who don't tip. I do leave 100-200 extra if a girl was particularly good.

The girls are not amazing in looks (though better than Eden club), but really excel in service (some are better than others, but none are bad).

Archived