Coss day 1

Coss

Day one, in which we have counted down the end of the adventure.

I've only been to a handful of bars this time round, so I resolve to remedy this and visit some more tonight.

We meet at the Bradman's and eat and imbibe, my alcohol consumption having returned to normal.

And I'm off, 1st is Shark, some very, very beautiful girls in here, I'm sure they command high prices, but the atmosphere is wanting, cold and hard. 2nd is Baracca, as usual full with customers and lovely talent.

Suzi Wong means I am set on by fat mamasan, tall muscly mamasan, and two girls, drinks all round and hands down my pants. Feral girl from last trip makes another appearance and it's her, day old, squid odour, that sends me hence to Sheba.

Sheba has a lot of girls of the 7 to 8 range, and quite lovely they are, I chat to one for an hour and despite her begging me to barfine her I leave.

Tilac is standing room only, I pop my head into three or four more bars, all listless with apathy. Back to Afterskool and my six hand team, thankfully they've remembered to keep their drink demands to the lower priced ones and I spend a pleasant 40 minutes being massaged by lovelies. My little anime girl is really wanting to be barfined, but I resist.

I am finding that this trip, as against, say, last year, the girls are really keen to be barfined. Last year they would consider the offer and usually go with me, but some would not, maybe I wasn't handsome enough or they'd been shagged already. This year it's a buyers market. Ah the simple laws of supply and demand.

To my Fave, and as I enter she is wearing the BG equivalent of "Hayne's" white underwear. Arrgh! Old woman's underwear! Is she on the rags? Thankfully no, owner man says he is experimenting with uniforms, yeah right, she quickly reverts to the proper uniform, nothing.

As it's my last night, I ring the bell for the dancers when customers are absent, smiles all round, tequila inside girls, dancing gets better, Mamasan buys me drink. Good boy. Fave must think she'll never see me again, being my last night and all, maybe this is true, but she is at a 9 on the Richter Affection Scale, as against her normal 6. Again I ring the bell for the dancers when customers are absent, smiles all round, tequila inside girls, dancing gets better, Mamasan buys me drink and smiles much more.

The abstinence of yesterday has served me well and it's, home James don't spare the horses. Mickey Mouse No Pants sends a cryptic message on the electric radio but unfortunately I am dick deep in Fave and cannot return to the fray.

Best sex of the trip was had and we slept at about 4 am, only for me to kick her out at 7.

Family from up country coming down country, to exchange gifts you see, and even though they are not due till noon, Surin time can vary, better safe than sorry when it comes to Bar Girl and wife's relatives.

I'd like to thank all of those people who helped me enjoy this trip and you know who you are.

Special mention goes to Miss Vampy's Lovely Friend, and Maid of CTO. CTO wave and smile at her for me. :)

Archived