(Another) Brit Murdered in Thailand

Mekong

This is the way news builds. Initial reports are usually quite sketchy and quite different from final version.

Actually there are no witnesses to the killing apart from the killers. Not even Linda. Until they find the body, somewhere between Tarutao and the Bantung Islands police will not even be able to confirm what caused what injury.

Hopes this passes your close scrutiny Mekong :content:

Three young men came in. They were holding hammers and they pushed me back and tied and gagged me.

"Then they went towards the forward cabin and I heard my husband shouting 'Get off my boat!'. I heard a scuffle and did not hear any more. They came back to me and made signs to me to start the engine, which I did."

[color:blue]If she was tied and gagged how did she start the engine?[/color]

"One, the youngest was trying to be kind, even though he was guarding me with a machete. He brought me food and drink. He kept saying 'I am sorry'. Possibly one of the few English phrases he knew and he brought me some food and drink from the galley."

She added: "By 6am it was already quite light. We had been motoring for over five hours and the dawn gave me hope. My hands and feet were swelling because I was trussed up naked like a chicken.

[color:blue]How did she consume said food and drink if "Trussed up Like a Chicken"?[/color]

"I ran and pulled up the anchor. Luckily they had played out only 30 feet of chain, so it was quite easy. I started the engine and headed out towards the fishing boats. I looked around and saw the pirates heading towards the shore.

[color:blue]The Engine that had previously been started?[/color]

AD,

Not picking at the journalism but merely identifying what appear to be inconsistances with the story.

Hopes this passes your close scrutiny Mekong :content:

Three young men came in. They were holding hammers and they pushed me back and tied and gagged me.

[color:blue]If she was tied and gagged how did she start the engine?[/color]

I remember a big fat pierced goth bird from Liverpool with a face like a rainy funeral :doah: that I staggered back from some London boozer with one night. :drunk: She was into bondage, SM and whatnot. :hubba:

She was bound and gagged for most of the night but still managed to 'start my engine' a few times, as I recall. :relieved: It's amazing what women can do. :applause:

jack :help:

Hey Mekong. I can't answer questions related to how, The Times, Telegraph , Independent, Mail, Express, Sun, Mirror, Guardian treated this story.

They all have their own versions from original copy.

The original is up at www.andrew-drummond.com.

rgds.

PS. But I may not answer questions to that either.

It went out fast there will be a literal somewhere

Archived