Obama Is Quickly Establishing Himself As a Loser

Hugh_Hoy

The census takers, by law, are only required to record how many people live at the residence....that's it...but now they record your doorstep with GPS coordinates, they ask if you support Prez. O, if you have firearms, etc.

The gov does not need to record this info and you should not be forced to supply this information other then how many live at the residence.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was warned by some black folks not to go near certain houses. The folks warned me that the residents were crazy drug users that had everyone terrified. So why didn't the county sheriff's dept do something about them?

I didn't go door to door talking to people. Screw that. I just updated the maps and found out who lived where. I remember getting one map made by a woman that was totaly unbelievable. I stopped at a farmer's house and the two of us got sat down on the grass to try and figure out what was what. We eventually decided the idiot woman must have sketched in a town in the next county on top of a mountain in the wrong county. If you looked at the map of her town, all you'd find was a small mountain with cattle grazing on it. Another census map maker had placed a housing development on the bottom of a lake! I got all the fun problems to fix.

:banghead:

The census takers, by law, are only required to record how many people live at the residence....that's it...but now they record your doorstep with GPS coordinates, they ask if you support Prez. O, if you have firearms, etc.

The gov does not need to record this info and you should not be forced to supply this information other then how many live at the residence.

I never got counted and I hope I don't get counted this time.

Archived