Xbox 360 mod and repairs

zion

Hello,

Does anyone know a reliable store where I can get a 360 repaired? Right now games just freeze up upon loading. Thankfully I don't (yet!) have the red rings problem.

Assuming they can fix it, I also then wanted to get it chipped/modified to play local games.

Thanks in advance.

• 3 weeks later...

There is a shop on the ground level of Panthip that I use. It's in the far back on the left side. There is a row of about 4 / 5 computers set up for kids to play games right in front of it. The shop "faces you" as you walk toward the back. Not sure if you understand what I'm trying to convey.

Can't remember the name right off hand, but that's where I go for all my XBox needs. Had a streak of bad luck getting discs that wouldn't play from MBK so started using this place instead. I noticed the discs from MBK had a blueish hue. The Panthip discs are the nice gold ones. On my XBox, blue = bad; gold = good.

Never had a problem with them. Oh, and WHEN (not if) you get the 3ROD, these guys will fix that too. They are a little more expensive than the typical MBK shop but well worth it in my opinion.

Archived