Denmark Hamburger stands in Pattaya and Thailand

Gents and all,

Does anyone here have any info on the Denmark Hamburger stands one sees everywhere in Pattaya? Are these a franchise? Does anyone know where these aluminum shops are made/produced? Anyone have any info or links on these Denmark Burger (franchise?) main office is located or any other info related to this company or these stands?

Also, does anyone know 'Big Al' the guy who owns the Big Al's Taco/Burrito Stand on Soi Bukhao? Is this his only taco stand in Pattaya or are there more elsewhere?

Cent

Hi Cent,

As far as I know the owner of the Hamburger Denmark chain is none other than Niels Colov, a well-known Danish businessman in Patters. He is also the force behind Pattaya People Television and Newspaper, Pattaya Ex-Pats Club, and is the leader of the Farang Police Volunteers (not Tourist Police) in Pattaya.

eyebee

Sometimes I think the only person who can make a good hamburger is myself. Just last week I was telling one person what goes in to one of my hamburgers and he said he couldn't wait to eat one - I cook it just the way he likes it.

1/2 - 3/4 pound of hamburger - about 80% meat 20% fat

1 teaspoon of garlic powder - not garlic salt

3 - 4 slices of cheese

2 - 4 slices of onion

4 - 6 teaspoons of haberno sauce

2 - 4 haberno peppers

Archived