That freaking girls' 6th sense

KimDidMeGood

I drive in my car here (Not Thailand but very same-same, although very different as well), I see girl(s) riding on a motorbike, that look hot from behind. As I pass them by, I look to confirm if they are hot from before too and guess what, the girls turn face at me and glance, ALWAYS! How the heck did they know I was looking??

Freaks me out...

They want and expect you to be looking. :) They KNOW you are checking them out. You wouldn't be a red blooded heterosexual man if you didn't! 55555555!

Sure, sure... What freaks me out is that it happens within a few seconds at driving speed and I'm coming from behind them. It's just like they have some divination skills: "Behind me there's a car driven by a red blooded heterosexual man who's appraising my butt and silhouette, he's going to pass by and look at me in exactly 3.26 seconds."

Walking up the stairs to the BTS I was behind a lovely lady behind :grin:

I was enjoying the view all the way up the stairs and she never once turned around...until she got to the top of the stairs and smiled ever so sweetly at me...how did she know? don't know, don't care, it was a very nice view!

Walking up the stairs to the BTS I was behind a lovely lady behind :grin:

I was enjoying the view all the way up the stairs and she never once turned around...until she got to the top of the stairs and smiled ever so sweetly at me...how did she know? don't know, don't care, it was a very nice view!

Now, now, re-insure me, she was wearing pants, wasn't she? :eek:

Archived