Eating Pay 4 Play Pussy - Is it Healthy for You?

Central Scrutinizer

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

XL will do for me, thank you. I'll let you know when I expect to be at a Friday nite meeting to collect my award.

I am aware it was Cent's intention to bring some life into this board, and am happy to comply.

Now how about you'all lazy buggers, start writing. Or have you all bee celibate recently? Bunch of pussies!

i hear some horror stories about old pervs going down on smelly skanks and getting nasty complaints.

all the full range of STDs are available to muff divers ,which are in the throat .In addition you could get bad guts if she has been eating spicy somtam with black crabs .I once spent a night eating out Tay a lovely gal and in the cold light of morning discovered a fanny covered in warts .

but she was such a lovely looking gal ..

so a full range of diseases is available for no extra charge ,especially if some Thai bloke has been firing rounds up there before you dived..

regular muff divers can end up with throat cancer but thats due to heavy usage .

Oral sex linked to mouth cancer

* 19:00 25 February 2004 by Michael Day

Oral sex can lead to oral tumours. That is the conclusion of researchers who have proved what has long been suspected, that the human papilloma virus can cause oral cancers.

The risk, thankfully, is tiny. Only around 1 in 10,000 people develop oral tumours each year, and most cases are probably caused by two other popular recreational pursuits: smoking and drinking. The researchers are not recommending any changes in behaviour.

The human papilloma virus (HPV), an extremely common sexually transmitted infection, has long been known to cause cervical cancers. Several small studies have suggested it also plays a role in other cancers, including oral and anal cancers.

"There has been tremendous interest for years on whether it has a role in other cancers. Many people were sceptical," says Raphael Viscidi, a virologist at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine in Baltimore, Maryland, a member of the team that did the latest work.

The researchers, working for the International Agency for Research on Cancer in Lyon, France, compared 1670 patients who had oral cancer with 1732 healthy volunteers. The participants lived in Europe, Canada, Australia, Cuba and Sudan. HPV16, the strain seen most commonly in cervical cancer, was found in most of the oral cancers too.

Your risks are HPV (warts inside your mouth), herpes (either type), and gonorrhea in your throat. Real risks, insofar as a sex worker is very likely to be + for at least one of those. Like anything else in life, do your own risk calculus and choose your course of action.

Archived