Eating Pay 4 Play Pussy - Is it Healthy for You?

Central Scrutinizer

Well, do you do this? Is it healthy? What are the dangers of eating pussy when going with a pro? What diseases are transmitable doing this? Why do it? The transaction is mostly for the pleasure of the punter isn't it? Or do many like to ensure a pleasant experience for both the punter AND their service provider du jour? Just wondering.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, the recommended thing to use on strange pussy when going down, but really, how many guys come that well prepared? I'd say very few, and many an inebriated punter likely loses his head in the electrifying moment of seeing that juicy pussy beckoning to him for a taste test. (It happens, and more than one would think I'd bet.)

I liked the warnings in your linked webpage:

DISPOSE OF AFTER SINGLE USE IN THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING

Warning: Do not use during penetrating penile/vaginal or penile/anal intercourse.

Warning: This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions in some individuals. If you experience a reaction, stop using this product and contact your physician.

The transaction is mostly for the pleasure of the punter isn't it?

Some punters (not necessarily inc myself or not here) actually get pleasure from having some fine p4p poontang sat on their face. Whether the service girl gets pleasure also is irrelevant.

So, I guess you don't eat the bananas shoved up the dancer/showgirl's pussy either? ;)

Pissed me off recently in Pattaya when a skanky BG lesbian show dancer took my freshly bought (hadn't even taken a swig yet) Tiger beer and shoved it up her nasty hole! I fucking hate that! (Note to self: Keep an eye on my beer when sitting stage-side in Pattaya A-go-go bars!) :shifty:

So, I guess you don't eat the bananas shoved up the dancer/showgirl's pussy either? ;)

Pissed me off recently in Pattaya when a skanky BG lesbian show dancer took my freshly bought (hadn't even taken a swig yet) Tiger beer and shoved it up her nasty hole! I fucking hate that! (Note to self: Keep an eye on my beer when sitting stage-side in Pattaya A-go-go bars!) :shifty:

Shoved up her shitter?

Yes, the recommended thing to use on strange pussy when going down, but really, how many guys come that well prepared? I'd say very few, and many an inebriated punter likely loses his head in the electrifying moment of seeing that juicy pussy beckoning to him for a taste test. (It happens, and more than one would think I'd bet.)

I liked the warnings in your linked webpage:

DISPOSE OF AFTER SINGLE USE IN THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING

Warning: Do not use during penetrating penile/vaginal or penile/anal intercourse.

Warning: This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions in some individuals. If you experience a reaction, stop using this product and contact your physician.

Actually I was joking but I did like the

"Always use a new dam if you switch from oral/anal to oral/vaginal sex to reduce the risk of infection from harmful anal germs."

Warning: I cannot properly respond without being explicit.

I have to confess, as anyone who reads my sporadic TR, that I am an aficionado of the noble process of Pussy Munching. I just love doing it, it is for me similar to what playing a musical instrument is to an avid musician, or driving an exciting fast car for a petrol head. I can do it for hours, almost never grow tired of it. Usually it is the recipient who asks me to stop ("Dahling please, no more. Siao too many times already").

I know there are risks involved, I take some basic precautions, such as a good thorough wash that I perform myself, and one immediately after, and a gargle with disinfectant mouthwash.

I don't do FL'ers, only BG and MP girls. And I don't change around all that much, tend to stick to my shortlist as much as possible. If I see or smell something odd, I will not partake.

That leaves me still exposed to some risks, but I refuse to lick a piece of latex.

The actual physical contact between my mouth and the flesh I touch, the tactile experience, the smell (when clean) and flavour (When she's excited) all contribute to my pleasure. Our mouths are of course also erogenous zones, hence the habit of kissing.

>Why do it? The transaction is mostly for the pleasure of the punter isn't it? Or do many like to ensure a pleasant experience for both the punter AND their service provider du jour? Just wondering. <

Why do I do it? The OP's statement that it is for the pleasure of the punter is an oxymoron IMHO.

It is probably the activity that gives me most pleasure, to sense that I am actually giving pleasure. As men we have a more limited capacity to experience sexual pleasure, since after I come myself, it physically becomes almost impossible to experience that immediately again. Women are lucky creatures in that they can have multiple orgasm.

The experience of getting immediate feedback that I am doing something that has very powerful pleasure effects on another person turns me on.

Maybe it is an ego thing for me, but I don't think so, I just love doing it.

Archived