Just One A-gogo

Central Scrutinizer

For me, Cent, it can only be Baby Dolls in Pattaya. Great manager, who shouts me a drink every night. Nekkid and very friendly girls, some quite pretty, who'll pander to your every whim (for a consideration of course). No naughty boys corner, but the whole bar is for naughty boys! ST rooms round the corner (if needed). Draft beer at 65 baht, lady drinks 120 baht. Bar fines 300 baht after 1:30 am. Not too crowded, and music not too loud.

Does it for me!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cent,

I guess the replies in this thread are totally subjective and personal opinion - one man's heaven is another man's hell and all that.

My "just one" would be Peppermint in Pattaya. (I know I'll probably get flamed for saying that!)

A big part of it is the memories I have of many many nights in that place where I have had nothing but fun. (Especially with Torrenova, God love him!)

I think it's different for expats vs people on holidays too. When I lived in LOS for 6 years, I spent a LOT of time in Peppermint. It's just a gogo that I "clicked" with on many levels - the girls, the staff, the DJ, even the damned toilet attendant.

Sure, I know a lot of the girls in there are considered mercenary, and I have been shafted by a girl in there twice (differnet girls, and the wrong definition of "shafted"), but that's partly my own fault for choosing the wrong girl. I accept that.

I love the music that's played in there. I like dance / trance when I go out and it's not played at deafening levels, which is nice.

I like the fact it is a large gogo. There is always something going on to look at in there, whether it be the main stage, the cage at the back, or the chiffon / lingerie stage in the corner.

I know it's farang-owned, but the Thai manager in there is really friendly, and will at least throw in a free beer or two for me every night. Doesn't cost them much at all, being draft, but its the gesture that means a lot as it doesn't happen a lot in the gogos.

Personally, I don't like or need shows that some gogos offer. They just seem fake to me, rather than erotic. I am quite happy with one-on / one-off naked or near-naked girls dancing in front of me.

Peppermint is a great place to people watch - there is such a variety of people in that bar, whether it be newbies, farang couples on holidays (watching the husband's face is always priceless and entertaining - and the wife sometimes!), seasoned mongers or Japanese throwing ping pong balls by the laundry bucket full.

I'm happy with draft beer when I go out, and it's cheap here, so I can spend more money on other things - LD's, BF's etc.

It's just one of those bars where many of the staff there know me, and I know them from going there over a period of time. They know I'm not going to buy truck-loads of lady drinks, but I do have my "faves" in there I will buy a drink for from time-to-time. There's many girls in there that I have bought an LD for on numerous occasions and just enjoy a chat with. They know and I know that I would never BF them in a hundred years (for various reasons) and they seem happy just to sit and chat over a drink and they seem happy with that.

They seem to know I'm a regular and don't hustle for drinks the way they would with a newbie (or the way I might have girls trying to hustle me if I am going to a new bar where they don't know me from a bar of soap).

There is a large and good quanitity and quality of girls there. Usually there are one or two who I just love to watch dance, move and gyrate on the poles. Most (but not all) of the girls actually dance there, and I like that.

Out of all the times I have been in there, (which must be in the 100's), I have only BF'd about 6 times.

I guess, at the end of the day, its a bar where I just feel "comfortable" being in and enjoy myself knowing I won't get any hassle and will get looked after without any dramas or bill problems.

For me, that's what enjoying a night out in a gogo is all about - feeling comfortable with all the different aspects of the place.

Hope this answers your question, Cent!

Moo.

:beer::relieved::yay:

Moo, Peppermint was a great bar and I had quite a few good nights in there myself but I hav'nt been to Pattaya for ages so could'nt comment on what its like now. Although I have heard its not as good now and has declined rather particularly in the last year or so? My Pattaya favourite was probably Classroom (the one in soi Pattayaland 2 not soi 2) circa 2000-2002 have many fond memories there around that time.

Simie.

SD, agree 100% with you on this one I think the old style Cowboy before the glitzy bars was far more fun. I remember other people e.g. Stickman say the opposite and welcoming all the new bars, but for me the opening of Dollshouse that herolded the other new neon type bars was the beginning of the demise of Cowboy.

Simie.

Don't go in agogos so much these days so would'nt really say I have a favourite now but Rawhide proably the one I'd go in the most?

As for my all time favourie then it would have to be Long Gun from the late 90's up to about 2003.

Simie.

It's a toss-up between Rawhide and Suzie Wong for me, but that is largely because I have only rarely been inside a Pattaya Gogo (except daytime Gogo in P, but that's not the same).

Currently in P it would be Nevada, because when I come in there, there is that cute stark naked gal that will see me, and jump of the stage into my lap, and start doing all kind of wonderful things, knowing i came there to take her to the ST room.

The thing I like about her most is that I nearly never see her with clothes on. She doesn't put them on when she joins me, and, when after a while she has sufficiently aroused me to make me decide to go upstairs, she'll not bother with clothes either, So I'll walk the length of the bar and all the way up the stairs with her prancing beside or in front of me in her b-day costume. In fact, the first time I saw her in clothes was last week, she had some time off from the bar, and we met outside a ST hotel. took a minute to recognise her.

And before OH asks, yes, she is a squirter of the highest order. and before "what's his name" asks it NO, she doesn't take it up the s.....

I must find some time one night to explore the night time Gogos here, from description of others it sounds like I'll like them more then SC, there's more interaction in some of them apparently.

Archived