Just One A-gogo

Central Scrutinizer

Okay, a question for you all. If you were restricted to only be allowed to go to one a-gogo in Thailand, which would you choose? You get one choice. Doesn't have to so much be your absolute favorite, but one that does it all for you if you only had one choice. Any a-gogo in Thailand, any city.

Explain why this would be your choice, please. ;)

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember now, this is the ONLY a-gogo bar you are allowed to go in. Make your choice, and explain why if this was the ONLY place you could go in... why this would be your choice.

Some a-gogos are great, but lack one thing or another that might make for a better all around experience if this was the sole a-gogo you could frequent here. Some have a great line-up of good looking young gals, but lack a bad boy corner or diddling extras. Some have the diddling but do not have the best looking girls in there. Some have great music and atmosphere, others not so much but they have something else that you enjoy/need/want. Some have a ST room upstairs, other do not provide that more private experience for their customers. See what I am getting at?

I don't frequent the bars too often but I do remember a particular evening at Susie Wong's with Burma Girl watching a heavily-tattooed short haired girl who could really dance.

Burma Girl kept checking me too make sure I wasn't getting too aroused ;)

OK, that's a good one. :) But, how about something more current? If you had one choice now, which would it be? An A-gogo. I'll do another thread later on absolute favorite 'bar' in Thailand.

No help then. I just don't bother with gogos any more. They bore the fuck outta me now...not sure if it is me or the new style of bar on Cowboy. Much preferred the more gritty and less shiny & neon-y bars of olde.

Cheers,

SD

Archived