A revisit to Pattay after 12 years

Torneyboy

Who's going to read this gibberish? I'm certainly not. I hope your intended audience thinks you're "smart"!! Maybe then it won't be a waste of time

typing all that rubbish.

Keep on thinking about that "typical first class passenger" question you raised earlier (which you then try to weasle out of by re-writing it and calling it "formalizing the question"). Then study some more statistics, and try to learn HOW to use statistical methods to answer questions and test hypotheses...(but you first have to know how to ask the question correctly).

If I wanted to "sound smart" on a forum of sex tourists with no mathematical bacground, I could sprew out alot of words as you do, but in my case (unlike yourself) I know the intricate details of what I'm talking about. And I could "spew out" lots of really NICE technical terms in mathematical statistics that you've never heard of( but which I make use of all the time). So keep on sounding smart on a sex tourist forum, where no one can see how silly your writing is. but keep looking for those spelling errors!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"So you see, your focus on the number of data points in interpolation shows that you have no idea what interpolation is or that you confused interpolation with regression."

No, my real "focus" is represented in the following sentence that I wrote a few days ago:

quote: You really do need to learn something about the garbage in garbage out nature of data analysis in general. The two endpoints are important, for example. Using an endpoint that you assume is the midpoint of a HUGE, heterogenous interval is, well...ridiculous. But keep on pretending that I had to "google" interpolation...."

In other words, the 2 endpoints are full of (one form of) measurement error...thus yielding

interpolated values that are, ummm,...well since this is a "sex tourist" forum, let's say the results would NOT BE STUNNERS.

HT, I wouldn't bother anymore. Everyone knows the score :beer:

I think it's best to let koow argue with him/herself. Some folks just don't know when to quit. He/she seems to like to provoke and annoy purely for the sake of it.

Anyway, cheers.

Is this really the place for this sort of argument and BS? Really, this sort of crap is what the board does NOT need. Write something about Thailand, your trips to Thailand, whatever.

Let it drop for chrissakes.

A BIG 10-4. These two guys are gonna get carpal tunnel from :wanker::wanker:

HH

Archived