yoghurt from pussy

Here's another one:

I've noticed that sometimes a white fluid/substance comes out of the pussy of sex workers while fucking them. I am sure other people on this board can recognize this. It looks like yoghurt, I don't know how it smells or tasts (I am not THAT perverse!).

Is it a symptom of infection by Candida, Trichomonas, Gardnerella or could it be some spermicide or... some other man's sperm (I hope not!)? BTW, I never took a lot of interest in the typical female STD's, so I don't know the difference in symptoms of candidiasis, trichomonasis and bacterial vaginism very well (and my medical books are several thousands miles away from where I am now).

I never got some infection or nuisance from this 'yoghurt', but I am curious what it could be.

[color:blue]> "...or... some other man's sperm (I hope not!)? ...."color=blue>

Neither do I crazy.gif. I noticed the same; I think, this is because of lotion/ salve used against disinfection.

For a normal woman not on birth control pills: after ovulation, the vaginal/cervical discharge thickens and may become a little clumpy. It may also get this way if the population of yeast in the vagina increases which is not unusual in the latter half of her cycle or after taking antibiotics. For a woman on birth control pills, the discharge may stay this way through most of her cycle.

A spermacide or antifungal medications may cause a creamy discharge, but it is not clumpy.

Trichomonas and bacterial vaginosis usually cause a watery, malodorous discharge, but it can vary in nature depending on the ph of the vagina, other bacteria present, population of yeast, etc.

Has anyone seen the large tablets that some girls put up their snatch to keep it clean? It kinda looks like a urinal trough lolly except it is white not yellow and is about a quarter of the size. It disolves in there. The only time i saw a girl use one she told me that the hospital said she had the cleanest pussy they had seen. I thing they use the once a week or so.

Archived