Another night in BKK

Encore

Well, really only a few hours of activity. Not been out here alone for some time. An opportunity arose, the Mrs couldn't be bothered coming along, so off I went on my own to the big smoke.

First stop Nana, because it was around the corner of my Hotel (IBIS, good rates online right now) On recommendation here (or another site recently) I, who never goes to NEP anymore nowadays, went to Lollipop.

Yes, they do have a good selection of goodlooking women, some very hot. But I go to a Gogo to see flesh, don't like to buy/ rent a cat in the sack, wannna know what I'm in for, especially early in the evening before the beergoggles set in. So I decided after a drink to forgo NEP an head to SC.

First in SC, around 1.10 pm, to SW for the show.

. Lots of shows including my favourite munching one.

The girls sidling up to me seemed a bit hungrier then usual. A few LD's, some orifices inspected, got myself a bit squeezed, but too early for serious selection. Made mental note of a few faces and bodies.

Across the road to the egyptian queen, even more so, I got smothered by two women, one a serving woman, happily molested by both. I took to massaging the server's noble parts, and she responded with glee. She came (or succesfully pretended to do so with a loud scream. Eventually, I got overcome by her keen enthusiasm and randyness, and BF'd her. went across the road to a ST room, and consumed the deed.

She's not too pretty, not too slim a body, but made up for it by energy. She said she hadn't had one for six weeks, and really needed it. Seemed very happy afterwards. 32 years old, ex Korat. Not pretty, but a ball of sexual energy.

I moved along around the corner into Soi 23 to get to the ATM at the 7/11, low on funds. ATM dead. I came back, got cornered by a gal I know in Our place, who put me right, dragged me to the row of ATMs in the basement of Jasmine, where I got the cash. In return I agreed to have a drink at her bar.

Talk about hungry wolves. I was very soon surrounded by women, one extremely agressive one planted herself on my lap, lay back, stuck my hand in her crotch under the minimal 'skirt without knickers, and proceed to frig herself with my hand, (well, after a while my hand went onto auto control and took over from her)

She leaned back more and more, exposing her crotch with my hand in it for the whole bar to see. this lasted about ten minutes, all during which a few other gals on my sides kept trying to get my attention by using their hands on me in various creative ways. I don't think I've been assaulted in this manner for many years.

(In fact, maybe not since my first ever visit to NEP in 2000, when I sat down on the front row of Carousel, where they were doing a very hard core lesbian show. One of the girls came off stage, plonked herself in my lap, grabbed my hand, put it deep inside her pussy, and said "Feel how wet I am". She was.)

But the one using my hand to frig herself didn't get wet, not even when she put my thumb in the alternative orifice, so i figured it was all posturing, Not worth taking up precious bed time. Paid a few tips, and left.

Getting late. I had to go past Dundee, where ms Baglady was on the prowl for me. I had some great times with her in the past, but she got too drunk too often, and I kind of got away from her. But she does have a big heart and a mentally handicapped daughter, so I said I'd buy her a drink but no BF. That of course turned into a big selling exercise which I had to cut short, and after finishing my drink, went to my last port of call, Rawhide.

There, a good active dancing show with three very sexy wild protagonists doing a sexy slow strip tease, I sat, and pondered. I didn't quite click with the hyperactive sexual assault type approach by the hyenas. Too fake, not credible. Not sensuous, seductive.

A few minutes later my answer arrived, a warmfaced, soft smiling 29 year old from Udon, well rounded without being fat, her behavior promising a GFE. i had that 'ping' f recognition that she'd be just right. Instinct I think, honed by 9 years of mongering.

I was right. She was calm and confident, caring and loving and then turned into a tiger in bed. She especially appreciated the bugle, and went crazy in a very pleasant way. We never even got around to her going down on m, so I said afterwards that i she ever wanted more later in the night (After all it was 3.00 am by then,) that that was the way to awake me or get my attention.

She nodded wisely and then her phone went. She apologised, LT BF /sponsor phoning. Lots of cooing and clucky kissing sounds. (Why do grown up 40 yr old farang men behave like adolescent girls?).

A Canadian bloke, wanted to marry her but fell on hard times and had to postpone. She came back to the bar two days ago. he'd paid monthly allowance for 8 months, then forfeited due to money problems, but still phoned twice a day and promised to come back soon. She was pragmatic "No money, have to come back work". A girl's gotta do what she's gotta do.

And work she did, with zest and glee. Around 6.30, I woke up with her hand stroking me, then her mouth taking in my erection. She was dripping wet, and eventually, to slow myself down, i flipped her over and went down on her. Same explosive reaction after a few minutes as last night, after she pushed me off her and mounted me, did a cowgirl ride until I succumbed.

Five minutes later she excused herself " want to go Tamboun (make merit/offering of alms to the monks) do every morning"

Who am I to come between a devout girl and her religion. I added an extra tip and asked her to make an offering to help me make merit, she waied with a big smile and left. I kept her number, worth every baht spent.

Got to agree with you on Our Place , just got back from bkk and spent ALOT of nights in there. Women are very frisky and eager to please. BF'd one hot pot and turned into a starfish upon entering room :banghead: . Sent her home with 1/2 a ST tip. Then found a gem there and BF'd her for my last 4 days. Go figure... :rolleyes:

Bada :beer: Bing

>Sow Cowboy has shows at 1.10 in the afternoon?!<

Oh, you nitpicker! 10.10 P.M.

>Got to agree with you on Our Place , just got back from bkk and spent ALOT of nights in there<

I usd to think the place was utterly boring, but maybe when the girls are a bit more hungry, they work harder. At least, I haven't had such a fully public two-way work out anywhere before in a long time. I had the feeling I could almost have fucked her right there and then with the rest of them egging me on. Didn't though, I'm at heart a modest man.

Just didn't like the fat elderly mamasan sitting close to me, with a slight;y disapproving look on her face.

But, Long live the recession.

How quiet are the bars Ikky??

Dead?? A few punters??

Heading up in a few weeks and interested to see how busy it's going to be.

Also... are the girls more mercenary and begging for lady drinks?? I hate that! If I want to buy one, I'll ask you, honey!

>How quiet are the bars Ikky??

Dead?? A few punters??<

Not as dead as I suspected, but fairly quiet for a wednesday nite. SW was half full, Our place nearly empty, which might explain the wild reception. Dundee is usually quiet, rawhide had about a dozen punters at 1.00. Sheba also had a fair number of punters, without being full. Not too bad, I don't like it when it is crowded.

>Also... are the girls more mercenary and begging for lady drinks?? I hate that! If I want to buy one, I'll ask you, honey!<

No more then usual, I usually buy a few LD's in most bars I go, and they know it, so they tend to come over. In return I get lots of fiddling and being fiddled, so it was certainly worth it. I probably spent 2500 bt on drinks and LD (I only drink Sangsom coke myself) , quite reasonable if you count the number of orifices I intimately inspected during that time.

Did get pushed for paying BF many times, but that must be because I'm a handsome man. Well. I was told that.

• 2 weeks later...

ikkrang,

nice report. like your style in picking out 'the gems'. I also try to do that, but often fail miserably after all those years - ah well what's the fun in being an expert monger selector if one can rather be just a soft romantic LOL :beer:

Archived