Another night in BKK

Encore

• 2 weeks later...

Last week, another One Night in BKK.

The afternoon after I did my business, dropped into Tulip (No visit to BKK without Tulip. My regulars were all unavailable, one a day off, one shifted MP's, one was busy and the fourth on an outcall. popular ladies, i know why. Some of them must be earning quite well, good on them!

Based on my previous choices, the reception chose "C" for me (not her name). Actually, when I asked her and had mentioned the other 4, she said "Oh, so you like lady do everything?" No secrets here. C proved to be a very cute looking gal, with a nice dimple in her cheeks when she smiled, always liked that

Well, in good Tulip style she almost outperformed my four favourites. Never a dull moment. I don't ask for alternative entry, but only just briefly touched it on our first round, she responded by asking "You want?", I said "You like?", she responded by lifting herself off me (She was squatting on me at the time), then impaling herself on me with her alternative orifice. Most successful undertaking.

Being a gentleman of slightly riper age by now, i didn't think I had it in me for another round, but obliging las she was, and convinced me otherwise. I won't bore you with the sordid details but I now have added her to my Tulip A-list (well, she replaces MsM who has departed. )

That evening I had the pleasure of meeting an old friend who had departed from the scene many years ago, and just returned for a visit. I usually go mongering by myself, but it was a pleasure to have some company for a while (Until our different interests made us part).

SC: SW busier then I expected. My old crabby friend, previously a dancer, now a serving girls, seemed pleased to see me, and spent a lot of time at my side, drinking a few LD, and happily enjoying an exchange of fiddling. actually started to get quit wet, but I had other plans for the nite. She's a good fallback position if things don't work out.

Going across the road to the egyptian queen was my donfall this time. Ms TheetGnai was paraded before me by mamasan, who knows my personal preferences. i couldn't resist. I BF'd her, and we went to a few more bars before retiring.

Once every six months. I look at MN, for old times sake. It is a classic example of how to fuck up a previously wonderfully sleazy bar into a boring crashy disaster. Nice to catch up with the olny survivir of old times, but definitely a nogo zone.

Last drinks at BWNN, fairly dead, usual gaggle of slightly unattractive, slightly overweight woman shuffling slightly, without much sign of life. It can be a fun bar, but not tonight. I briefly considered Rawhide, but since a recent very nice Barfine of mine works there, I didn't want to rock the boat by bringing Ms TG thee, so instead went home.

Back home, Ms TG (=Big labia) insisted I couldn't go down on her until she removed the very last of her pubic hair, by pulling them out with a pincer (calipers?). fascinating process to watch from close-up. she insists on this process rather then shaving, and with good reason, it leaves her bald but not stubbly, absolutely soft and smooth. She did what she always does ell, but a trifle mechanic. In the morning she announced that she noticed he was getting her 'Men", so told me I'd better use the servants entrance. Twice in two days, I'm not used to this. but who am I to complain. But she definitely put me off, when we were chatting afterwards. She was ading my name and drinks she recived plus LT fee into her little back book (Meticulous book keeper, she has dtailed notes of all her earnings going back several years. one year I counted up and amounted to 58 K Baht average pe month income, a diligent worker. She was joking about me giving her 5K baht for tonight, I responded "like Hell, you know 2K my standard fee. Nobody does 5K".

Yes she said, Englishman a few weeks ago, 5K, only wanted a wank! And 10 K last week, but because I needed money, and the guy insisted on no condom.

That's it, sorry. Nice energetic fucker, but I do not do repeat jobs with someone who BB's.

Based on my last few visits to BKK, I am starting to like the Pattaya scene more now.

Recent TR on that to follow.

Great report, Ikky! :thumbup:

Keep them coming! (The reports I mean.. hehe)

Good reading for my upcoming trip next week and good for planning!

And 10 K last week, but because I needed money, and the guy insisted on no condom.

:(

Sad that a girl decides to put her health (and potentially her life) at risk like that to get a few extra baht. Some punters seem to think that waving a few baht around can justify any dodgy practice.

Her choice though, I guess.

Ikky

Yr Ms. TG , i know *exactly* who yr talking about. The pube plucking ( told me it was out of boredom watching the telly ) and the bookkeeping , she is quite the " firecracker ".

I got the impression she was " open " for anything. The BB thing is a turnoff so i'll avoid her next do-round. And yes , she did ask for higher range of tip , gave her my resume and 2k was more than fine with her.. ;) My only mistake was giving her my mobile # , non stop texting after that. all-in-all , i liked her.

Bada :beer: Bing

After a couple of outrageous nights in Pattaya, i had to visit BKK again. another one night stand. i was feeling a bit feeble from all the goings on in P, so for once gave up my plans to visit Tulip. Tulip tends to be so intense I prefer to be in top condition before going there, now I just felt seedy.

So, free around 9.00, I dropped in to Biergarden Soi 7, first time for a year. To my surprise, a few quite appetising ladies, pity it was so early, I had only one shot in me tonight, and wasn't going to shoot my bolt so early.

Then a trip down memory lane, Nana.

Nana, where an old friend of mine had reported seeing a long lost former top flyer from MN, lost in action 4 years ago. But she was taking 3 weeks off, probably to go plant rice in Buriram.

Upstairs to another bar I used to frequent many years ago. The glass ceiling was empty and dark, the seats around the stage that used to have holes in them for better groping access, had been closed up. What's the world coming to!

But, lo and behold, I got embraced from the back, and friendly squeezed by a soft cuddly body, which happened to belong to BA, the Black Amazone, by Korat mother and Black GI dad, who many years ago danced in SW, then got promoted/demoted to assistant mamasan. She has a voluptuous body, now even more so. She used to be really hot bedpartner, especially the day we partnered with Ms Fuzzy Hair from MN (2003, I think). Nice to catch up with her, but her grown size prevented me from taking it any further.

The topless shift dancing had some very nice bodies , lovely smallish but well shaped tits most of them. One especially drew my attention, super cute, really hot looking, but almost too good. I checked with BA, who confirmed she was still jailbait for the next 6 months.

Pity!

Upstairs to Carousel, where reently a BM reported some fun to be had. indeed, nice starknaked dancing on the carousel, pubic mounds being jutted forwards, most of them shaven. But during the dancing it was strictly looking, although one of the cuter ones was happy to let me explore while she had a LD with me. But I wasn't really conviced she was the true one for me that evening.

Onwards and downwards to AW, still to early for the show. there I was beleaguered (sp?) by YET another old repeat experience, but time hadn't treated her so well, Last was with her in 2003, and still have the pix and videos to remember her by (dancing stark anked in my room at GP in isan morlam style). And a 3 holer as well. But she had grown flabby and a bit sour, bitterly complained of lack of customers, and of me not Bf'ng her. However, the one and only time about one year ago, when i foolishly brought the Mrs. to see this show, this particular women and seen me, shyly nodded and kept her distance, most discreet. So she got a LD, and I took my leave.

One glance inside Voodoo, where ex Gf Nok was found nine years ago almost to this day, but it was totally dead, no customers at all, and only a few buffaloes dancing,

Time to go home to SC. But my memory lane trip had slightly deflated my lust for fun. To see if it could be revived, I had a look inside Jungle Jim and the one next to it, both reported to be BJ bars in the past. But no BJ on offer here now, exept in the upstairs ST room, for a BF + Room rental + ST fee, total 1650 Baht, totally outrageous for someone who knows to find a FS including ST room for 600 baht on BR Pattaya.

In the end I settled for a four handed HJ in naughty boys corner at After School, delivered competently by a gal who'se name now escapes me, assisted by another one who was happy to be groped during that process. damage 2x200 Bt plus 2 tequilas.

No in the bar BJ's anymore? What, indeed, is the world coming to?

I then went to another formerly favourite bar, one of the little ones on the same side as LG and AW. Soon I was flanked by two keen ladies, and having a hand on each breast on either side of me. Tha's better! Unfortunately the one on my right was hot but butt ugly. The one on my left however was wet and very cute. so i enquired if she was available for LT.

Cannot, only ST upstairs. She was so hot and wet, i tried to change her mind, when suddenly I found out why no LT : her ID card showed she was still two months on the wrong side of the law. "But can boomboom upstairs, please".

Shit no! I extricated my digits and fled.

So, now i am supposed to first check the I.D. of each and everyone I am digitally inspecting? WTF!

It left me even more deflated. I decided to play it safe, and went to collect the 'crabby' serving girl from AW, who last time had worked hard to get me hard, and I knew from past experience was a proven performer and 30 years old to boot.

She proved her value again, at 3.00 AM, and happily gave a repeat performance at 9.00 AM.

Give me a mature woman anyday.

Well, except for my favourite MP gal from Jomtien.

All in all, these past two visits seem to confirm that, apart from Tulip, BKK has lost its glosss for me, I can get better and cheaper pussy in Pattaya, and P Gogos such as BabyDolls, Silver star 3, Club Boesche etc provide a sleazy mongerer like me with far more outrageous fun then any Gogo I recently visited in BKK.

sorry BKK folks, I have abandoned ship and am now firmly settled in the Pattaya camp.

Archived