Ibis - Nana Soi 4

MooNoi

Ha ha ha. I know the feeling, Red my old pal. :applause:

I was out with some c*nts from work at the weekend :beer:  it was some bird's birthday  and we got a round of champagne. :_party: I raised my glass and said to the bird next to me, "I haven't had champagne in ages!" She said, "Heh? You were swigging it out of the bottle at last Wednesday's staff night out... You drank about half a bottle! You were a bit pissed, like...." :drunk::doah::clown::relieved:

Ho hum. :(

jack :help:

Interesting how some at work seem to keep track of others !

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ibis Soi 4 GF?

Most certainly! I took my recent Rawhide there last week' date=' they did ask for her ID card, and phoned me to check when she left. Good service!

Sorry, Tim. Latestays undercut you by about 300 Bt, hard to resist. [/quote']

ikkrang,

No worries. Fair enough.

Hope you checked my new site as well?

Tim

Hi Tim,

which hotel could recommend in Sukumvit area. Preverably in the higher Soi number (which means closer to SC than Nana)? Price range 1.500-2.000 THB.

Hi Tim,

Pleased you now got same rates on Ibis nana, will book though your Otel site next time.

It was a fluke last week, walking from Ibis Soi 4 to bumrungrad at 8.30 am, and meeting the ex Gf from 7 years ago.

Serendipity.

We stayed at the Admiral Premier this past month. Excellent property!! A little off the beaten path on Soi 23, but has very nice rooms, most with a balcony, nice 32 inch HD television, and a most accomodating staff. Has a 24/7 tuktuk that will take you anywhere from Soi 11 to the Emporium. The value of the restaurant is questionable tho. We didn't get the comp breakfast coupons, as we stayed a month, and a standard American breakfast, nothing special, costs about 350 Baht with one coffee refill. I ended up eating at Bradmans for breakfast most days. Otherwise, the hotel is a good value for your bucks.

• 2 months later...

Archived