I forgot to tell you I love her. She has reformed me, replenished me; made

panadolsandwich

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

interesting thread - we got 3 highlights as I recall:

1) OP obviously which is smitten or even in love after his girl leaves him 'stranded' in farangland. Great story all I'd say is no regrets enjoy the ride & may it last forever :up:

2) IK: it's all about the sex & thus it of course wont last forever as there's always another new & younger shag out there (in pattaya)!

3) SD: oh well a lot of (great) sex in his RT too, but is he perhaps also in lasting love? Lets hope so :):up:

Personally I (still) believe in true (and lasting) love, but of course also in hot non stop sex & hey it may even be mutual inclusive (if that's a proper english sentence LOL) ;)

cheers :beer:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi thanks for all the really positive posts. Thanks artist previously known as Dumsoda? Comments like Redbaron's remind me that a lot of us are in r/ships - and as such - at some point we have to trust these vixens. The longer I stay with M here in Australia the more she is becoming westernised. It's sad in one way - but necessary in another.

Not sure how the discussion veered into anal sex. Anyhow I think Ikrang's thoughts match mine. It's a novelty and I get my pleasure from the from the 'front part'.

Em comes back in September. One complicating factor might be I may have landed a new job in PNG - I'm a mining engineer. The money they are offering is obscene. I don't think I could refuse. That's all up in the air for the moment though.

When Em was here she kept the place spotless. I really think she enjoyed having the place to herself when I left for work - in a good way. A big project for her was making a Thai herb garden - Kaffir lime, basil, chilli, galangal, lemon grass etc. And she is an orchard fanatic. It's created a lot of work for me now that she's away - but it's enriched my life somehow tending these plants. I even find myself cooking some of the simpler dishes for myself - like pad kapow moo kai dao (fried pork with basil & chilli & fried egg); or sticky rice & dried beef. I can get a lot of the ingredients from the garden they've grown so quickly.

At her home in Thailand she never really got much time to herself. I think she really appreciated the time she had to herself when she was here. She spent a lot of her time reading the news - a thai site called sanook.com I think. I would be kept up to date on the goings on in Thailand - particularly the more freakier stories. For example she let me know when that 'one thousand palm method' dude died. Other then that we bought a $15 skype subscription that allows unlimited calls to most international mobiles - and I gather she spent a lot, a *lot* of time on that. She also spent a lot of time researching the real estate market - looking for a suitable house for us to buy (we're renting). I would get home from work to have tea ready, a cold beer, and literally a summarised report of potential puchases!

We'd talk Tinglish at home - kind of a pidgeon English / Thai / Isaan mix. However I used to insist she practise her English - and she has come very far. Old ladies absolutely love her for some reason - as if she is an exotic bird. I advised her to practise her English with them whenever she gets the chance. She loves going to the thrift shops and chatting to these old birds. So she hasn't just enriched my life but others as well.

I'm posting this because I hope others can see a more positive story here for once. The reality is you risk a lot if you love somebody, but life without love isn't tenable either. You can be happy with a Thai lady. It's not rocket science. Keep your wits about you and an open mind; while I'm at it - be forgiving & understanding (most important) - that's my best personal advise.

Archived