I forgot to tell you I love her. She has reformed me, replenished me; made

panadolsandwich

I forgot to tell you I love her. She has reformed me, replenished me; made my life worth living again. When she first came, she put a comb through my life. She went through everything with a benediction; and I love her.

I hope I can give you guys a positive story here for once.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you're suffering a bit. She's not there and you need her, more than perhaps you really realised. Thai girls can be buggers for that can't they. Take heart they do it to all of us, well those with half a heart anyway and the ability to separate heart from brain isn't necessarily a virtue. Of course there's the downside, that's the gamble, the upside is just so eff'ing great!

No she's just gone home after her 90 day tourist visa expired. She keeps telling me that she's so bored at home which I find hard to credit. But she wants to come back! I was almost disappointed when she said she didn't really miss Australia, just me. I felt bad for Australia.

She is a radiantly beautiful girl. Noone in this townhouse complex ever says boo to me - but she charmed them something special. Many people wanted to talk to her - and not what you guys might think - the majority were elderly ladies!

Never very religious myself, she brought Buddism to my house in a quiet and unobtrusive way. Always very quick to learn languages, I overheard her once praying for my benediction because I drank to much. It touched my heart.

With the greatest respect....and without wanting to appear cynical....

Is this the same girl you posted about last year...saying you were bored with the sex ...and wanted to fuck her cousin / girlfriend / auntie / uncle.....or someone ???????

...and DID....

Anyway....glad it's working out for you....but your original post left me with the impression that the biggest thing you were missing.......

Was the maid....!!!!!

Good luck.....there are some Gems out there...

Cheers DS

Archived