Girl suck Pussy show in P.

Encore

Question to BM:

I have only been around pat gogo for two nights this year, recently. Can anyone tell me which gogo is most likely to have a 'girl eat pussy" show as a regular thing (like Suzie w in SC, or Sheba, I want the real thing, not pretend without really touching.) ?? I want to see how she reacts on that one, if it puts ideas in her head.

Question to BM:

I have only been around pat gogo for two nights this year, recently. Can anyone tell me which gogo is most likely to have a 'girl eat pussy" show as a regular thing (like Suzie w in SC, or Sheba, I want the real thing, not pretend without really touching.) ?? I want to see how she reacts on that one, if it puts ideas in her head.

Windmill or Baby Dolls

I was in Baby Dolls, What's UP, Sharks (upstairs bar same street) Windmill: all were "action" bars: showers, banana in pussy etc. In windmill one girl was nice enough to ask me figuratively if she could fuck my beer bottle, which I allowed (and I liked she asked first!!!) getting bolder (can that be?) she offered her pussy for eating, so if you want have to a go for it yourself, be my guest :chili:

Unfortunately, by the time I reached X-Zone they were closing (3.15am) ended in Beach Club, naked girls but no action besides your own groping with dancer of your choice.

Thanks to all those who on this short notice took the ffort of responding. I will not do any munching myself this time because Noi will be with me, but specifically wanted her to watch woman on woman action.

I'll let you know how it went!

Still waiting for your gogo round-up Brown Fox!!

I need some info for my upcoming trip next week!!

You should have a GREAT trip - plain unreal time to be there now - still trying to catch my breath after all the Sanuk :evil:

Plan to have my Round Up out shortly.

Archived