Low budget guest friendly BKK Hotel

siksanpatlar

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank to all of you who write down some word. As one asked very difficult to point out a budget since would effect what U'r going to get. A clean & tidy rooms, good bed's to be able to sleep on for charge energy. Safety is the most important issue I believe. One other concern I shall walk around so safety of environment is also another concern. I will check all locations mentioned. Thank you again.

Thanks, I've thought about giving the place a try a few times as I don't like to stay in lower Sukhumvit these days where many of the cheaper places are. I'm actually planning to stay in a place that charges around 2k baht when I'm in Bangkok in a few weeks but with the current pretty shit exchange rate I keep having thoughts of down grading a bit this time. At the end of the day as long as the room is clean and I've got a reasonable bed, shower room, fridge and A/C I'm not that bothered about the fancy extras.

Simie.

I checked the Thai House Inn and looks OK though did not see the rooms. Is this place a guest friendly one and is it safe. Hotels similar to this would be OK.

Yes, guest friendly, and clean/safe, but no frills. As in no t.v. or fridge when last I stayed there...Golden Palace on Soi 1 might also be an option, they have a pool, but the rooms are hit or miss...clean and safe, but some are dark and lack windows etc...

Archived