Brownfox's Cursory Pattaya GoGo Round Up

BrownFox77

I love TQ1 in the afternoon. Great music, nice looking girls and a nice respite from the heat.

The one on Beach road, right?

Yes, I've seen some hotties in there on the day shift too. Trouble is, a lot of them seem to be single mothers who work while the kids are at school then can be with them at night. That's fair enough, but I'm not a fan of stretch-marked tummies. But they're very friendly as a rule, if a little mercenary for drinks.

My main problem with this bar is that I've never felt like I really "fit in" with the clientele there. It seems to have a very American Serviceman R&R / Biker Club vibe in there. Never had any hassle from anyone, but seems very "cliquey" in there everytime I've been in.

(Nothing wrong with Yanks or Servicemen of course, just a comment on what I've found when I have been there).

Music tends to be very American-based too, which isn't to my taste either.

Air con is tops though!

Not a bad option for a quick beer as you're having a stroll along the beach.

Short time loom too - used to be 1500 all-in, but not sure if this has changed or not.

Yep, on beach road. Most of the guys I've met in there are expats who work the oil rigs but I'm typically in town during Nov/Jan/Apr so I don't know if the crowd changes throughout the year.

Hard Rock music is definitely the theme but I've heard more than my share of AC/DC :content:

Only a few hard body, non mommies but seeing how I get there early, I usually do well in snatching one up for the afternoon.

They do have a ST room on the premises but I stay at the Sandy Spring, which you can almost hit your head on when you stumble out the door :neener: so I've never used it.

I'm still trying to pull something off to get there in November but my next confirmed trips are not until Jan and then again in April :(

Keeping my fingers crossed though.

I'll check in with you to see if your around during that time. :beer:

Archived