Brownfox's Cursory Pattaya GoGo Round Up

BrownFox77

Just returned from a few great weeks in Pattaya but only spent a few days in Bangers so have a "Pattaya only" GoGo round up.

Afetr having seen some doom and gloom reports was looking forward to see what it was really like: turned out it was

plain great! There were plenty of great girls, stunners, all over - you just had to get around to find em. Some of the

bars were quite slow and sad however most places were doing great, some packed nearly every night.

A measure of how "good" things were might be the number of places I never made it to - I just had too much fun at the places

I did hit, sure do love the slow season:

Windmill GoGo - :thumbup: :thumbup: Still a wild favorite however a few of the better lookers seem to have departed nonetheless a

nice venue for up close, non-stop fun. :evil:

Paris GoGo - :thumbup: This has always been a favorite of mine but sadly things were a little dreary here this time round,

not as many girls and didn't see hardly any lookers at all. :(

Mistys GoGo - :thumbup: A very fun, large, clean, and lively place: I didn't see any of what I'd call stunners but there's

still a few nice girls. Dek Serves here are also pretty fast and responsive.

Rodeo Girls GoGo - :thumbup: Having heard they had a good lineup I made sure to pay a visit: they do indeed have some

nice girls here (but better go early). This is also one of those rare bars enforcing the no smoking rule and I didn't

really like the "outfits" the girls wore - meaning they actually were wearing something :-(

Whats Up GoGo - :thumbup: :thumbup: Thankfully they took away the stupid "bead curtain" they used to have covering the main stage.

There's a few new girls and the place is wild as ever: this was the 1st place I hit when I arrived in Pattaya - when I

walked in there were six girls hanging upside down naked from the ceiling, 3 on each whipping stage, 3 in the jacuzzi

and then the "normal" dancers on center stage... A nice welcome to Pattaya. :devil::devil:

Secrets Night Club - :thumbup: :thumbup: They have an excellent lineup right now, both in Hostesses as well as in Coyote Dancers,

I often use this as a warm up place. :hubba:

Baby Dolls - :thumbup: :thumbup: Although I didn't see any of what I'd call stunners this place is still a whole lot of fun with

very friendly girls and wild shows - definitely worth a look (or two). :evil:

Insomnia Gentleman's Club - :thumbup: :thumbup: Bit a of favorite hideaway place that's rarely crowded: there's more than few decent

girls here however sadly not as much of a didling joint as its been it the past. Worth a look just for the girls however. :hubba: :hubba:

Doll House GoGo - :thumbdown: Being a sentimental old favorite I always give this place a few tries: there are a couple

nice girls here however overall its generally pretty slow and dismal - no one ever stays for more than a drink or two.

Living Dolls One - :thumbup: An old favorite, not quite as many girls now and only a few decent ones. Overall things

seemed a bit subdued her and just learned the long time owners just sold out so could have been why there was a bit

of a damper on things here.

Siver Star GoGo - :thumbup: :thumbup: Rarely found this place crowded yet they do have some nice girls along with a sometimes wild

lesbian Jacuzzi show. They've also got some excellent looking Dek Serves. :devil:

Beach Club - :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: A new favorite: saw a few of the old regulars here but also quite a few new girls who were most

excellent indeed. The really hot ones often go early but I've found its always a nice place to visit. :cool:

Casanovi's GoGo - :thumbup: :thumbup: Didn't find it quite as crowded as last time (thankfully) and while a few of the previous

lookers were missing they did have a handful of excellent new girls. :p

Airport GoGo - :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: My previous visits barely lasted thru one drink due to the near fatal sound level: its still a

bit on the loud side however it appears to be down a notch or two. A small skinny place and always packed - there's

some decent girls here and a couple of the hostesses are outstanding. Also some great shows and showgirls in the back. :hubba:

Coyotes GoGo - :thumbup: Well this has to get a Gold Star for trying the most: Coyotes has had a lot of bad press lately

and has gone thru some new ownership(s). They have a quite a few girls, most of them all new but only a couple of what

I'd call lookers, nonetheless you got the sense they were really, really trying to please and even made an announcement

lowering the Bar Fines while I was there (with the girls all squealing loudly).

Tahitian Queen One - :thumbup: :thumbup: Another old favorite: I found that right now anyway the day time lineup is better than the

night time lineup. If you hit this place around 1600-1700 you'd likely not find any open seats.

New Star aGoGo - :thumbup: :thumbup: Having "discovered" this place my last trip visited again with most excellent results: once again

they have some great girls and this is one Hell of a didlin place. Although small it was always packed. :devil:

Super Baby - :thumbup: As a result of their new policy of wanting full payment in advance I've boycotted the "supers" for

for awhile, nonetheless stopped in to visit a few times: hardly any customers at all and much less girls now. Also,

now the girls openly and aggressively smile at you. One night there were only 2 customers in the whole place.

Super Girls - :thumbup: :thumbup: Again another I've boycotted however stopped in to give them another chance: had even more girls

than SuperBaby and quite a few stunners. Saw an absolute Asian Goddess that kept smiling so I took a chance: they didn't

ask for any payment up front at all (except the Bar fine) and the girl - turned out to be one of the best performers

this entire trip. She was outstanding and super sweet. :hubba: :devil:

Boesche GoGo - :thumbup: :thumbup: Once again an excellent surprise here: a whole bunch of excellent girls - quite a few of what I'd

call lookers - and quite friendly too. Not crowded at all and a pretty fun place, was well worth the extra walk to get

there. :cool:

Hootys GoGo - :thumbdown: Just like my last trip this place was quite depressing - there were only 3 customers the time

I was there and the place just gave the feeling of being sad and desperate. :(

Nui's GoGo - :thumbup: There's a couple lookers here and surprisingly its often a bit crowded, kind of a nice place for

a drink or two while on the way to other places...

Diamond aGoGo - :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: Has to be THE most improved GoGo right now: besides a new lineup of girls they also have a

bunch of "Bangkok Stunners" putting on shows now. This place gets PACKED and its often hard getting a seat. Also

a great place even late at night, still plenty of girls and non-stop action. :hubba:

Champagne GoGo - :thumbup: :thumbup: Like Oasis more of a nice "neighborhood hang out" GoGo and its nearly always packed. There's

a few decent girls here along with some excellent Coyote dancers that dance along the far wall. They also have some great

shows including a "G-spot" like glass walled shower show.

Lolitas Pattaya - :thumbup: My first visit to the Pattaya location: is really a huge place - they even have a pool table

in the bar. They don't have those "curtains" here but rather have individual rooms upstairs. Like Bangkok have to select

(or be selected) on the way in. Like Bangkok they're really good at what they do. Also saw NO oldies or fatties but rather

most of the girls were pretty young and decent looking (and they even had one stunner).

X-Zone GoGo - :thumbup: :thumbup: A small but surprisingly very wild place since the former Windmill mamasan took over. There's

a couple lookers but its the shows (and the didling) that are the real draw here. :devil:

Papagayo Club - :thumbup: Sorta of a "mini" Secrets kind of Coyotes bar with quite a few hostesses and some nice Coyote

Dancers - sometimes there's some real fine Coyotes. At night they seem to enforce the 'no smoking rule' here (one of

the few in Pattaya that do). This bar does have some excellent neighbors - there's some great girls at many of the

nearby Soi Diana Beer Bars (found one of my best girls there). :hubba:

Lollipop GoGo - :thumbup: I didn't really like the current 'normal dancer' lineup too much however they do have some real

nice girls via the "naughty" shows in the back - and they're quite friendly... :devil:

Sharks GoGo - :thumbup: Didn't see any real lookers however they girls here are quite aggressive and you won't be alone long

sitting at a table - which can be good or bad depending on the girls that come by...

Tiger aGoGo - :thumbdown: My 1st visit since they remodeled: a very large Table Dance place - there were hardly any customers

at all here but a fair amount of girls and a few of them were pretty good. There was one excellent girl I liked and we

kept smiling at each other however I was getting tired waiting for her to get done dancing. Did a quick rough calculation

based on the (large) number of Tables she still had to dance thru and realized it'd be over 30 more minutes so I took off.

Tim's Beer Bar aGoGo - :thumbup: Hadn't been here in ages so paid a visit: there's more than a few lookers here and it wasn't

all that crowded. The dek serves seem a bit aggressive in pushing drinks but this is still a nice venue for a change in

pace off the beaten path. :content:

Oasis GoGo - :thumbup: A new favorite "hang out" type of place - only a couple lookers but both the girls and the service are

all quite friendly and lively. Pretty nice no hassle type of bar, similar to Champagne and often has quite a few customers. :cool:

:elephant::chili::yay:

I should be so lucky to live long enough to hit all of those places. :rotl:

I'm not a fan of Pattaya. But if I was headed there for a couple of nights, I'd surely print out your report and take it along.

Like said above...your reports are always enjoyed for their info.

HH

:thumbup: :grinyes::bow::tophat::rotfl::monkey:

Awesome - thanks SO MUCH, BF!

I will be doing exactly as HH said, and printing out your list and sticking it in my back pocket when I hit Pats in a couple of weeks.

But you didn't get to Peppermint?? My favourite!

Wow what a list!

Did only half of that, but had only 1 night!

You give Beach club 3 hands-up, but no didling there isn't? Got there after 3.30am because X-zone and many others closed. Did take a nice dancer home from there though.

Sharks gogo, do you mean beginning same street, upstairs? I had a stunner smiling at me, but 't was too early and when I came back to check for her at 3.30 the place was closed also.

Windmill was very good, had one asking me if she could fuck my beer bottle (nice to ask!!!) and then presented her pussy to eat.

Not so in baby Dolls where I was attacked by 4 gals massaging arms, neck and dick all unwanted, beer was only 45B, ran out there because I was abused!!!

BF, looks like you didn't get out much during your trip :neener:

Did you avoid some of the bigger bars (LDS, Peppermint, Happy, AW, etc.) by design or just a coincidence?

I love TQ1 in the afternoon. Great music, nice looking girls and a nice respite from the heat.

I love TQ1 in the afternoon. Great music, nice looking girls and a nice respite from the heat.

The one on Beach road, right?

Yes, I've seen some hotties in there on the day shift too. Trouble is, a lot of them seem to be single mothers who work while the kids are at school then can be with them at night. That's fair enough, but I'm not a fan of stretch-marked tummies. But they're very friendly as a rule, if a little mercenary for drinks.

My main problem with this bar is that I've never felt like I really "fit in" with the clientele there. It seems to have a very American Serviceman R&R / Biker Club vibe in there. Never had any hassle from anyone, but seems very "cliquey" in there everytime I've been in.

(Nothing wrong with Yanks or Servicemen of course, just a comment on what I've found when I have been there).

Music tends to be very American-based too, which isn't to my taste either.

Air con is tops though!

Not a bad option for a quick beer as you're having a stroll along the beach.

Short time loom too - used to be 1500 all-in, but not sure if this has changed or not.

Archived