BKK Streetwalkers?

KimDidMeGood

On a taxi drive' date=' I noticed several girls, visibly working ones on the sidewalk in a street not far from Petchaburi MRT station.

I thought "prostitution" didn't exist in LOS ;) ? Any info/stories about this?[/quote']

You'll find some freelancers even during the day along Sukhumvit, but I wouldn't touch them...

oh yeah, there's this whole cabal I call "the dirt girls" who camp out in a patch of soil and grass to the side of the sidewalk smack in front of Starbucks soi 5...truly scary shit. they start, as far as I can tell, around 3 pm...on my last visit, they included in their number a very obviously 7-months-pregnant freelancer...!!

basically, there's a time and a place for everything in Thailand. the time for hookers is after nightfall. if you're horny/stupid enough to pick up a streetwalker during the DAY, in my opinion, you get everything that's coming to you...!

oh yeah, there's this whole cabal I call "the dirt girls" who camp out in a patch of soil and grass to the side of the sidewalk smack in front of Starbucks soi 5...truly scary shit. they start, as far as I can tell, around 3 pm...on my last visit, they included in their number a very obviously 7-months-pregnant freelancer...!!

basically, there's a time and a place for everything in Thailand. the time for hookers is after nightfall. if you're horny/stupid enough to pick up a streetwalker during the DAY, in my opinion, you get everything that's coming to you...!

I suppose if you were lucky, you could get to deliver the baby.... if you're into that sort of thing. ;)

Archived