My Racist Trip Report: Pattaya

Steve

I started coming (litterally and figuretively...hehe) to Pattaya in '00.

The 'arab disco' was always there and there were some arabs but not anywhere near the numbers I'm seeing now.

I've been there during Cobra Gold and a few other times and the BGs that I met in those days who knew of black guys were always the ones in the military. However, I was fortunate to be in Pattaya most of the time when the military wasn't.

I was always mistaken for military. Then when I started wearing Arsenal shirts, a Brit national...and sometimes African since I'm very dark and rarely are American blacks seen in 'soccer' shirts.

yep the place has really gone downhill in my opinion. Over the past 18 months i spent about 4 months in pattaya and the increase in arabs has gone through the roof. Many many guys from Turkey. In the past many girls tended to avoid the arabs now many actively chase them (they must pay well).

Violence is up due to lack of income and i have been told by some girls that yaba is very hard to get at the moment but ice is easy to get. So behaviour has become eratic.

Personally i am happy to avoid the place now. Hell I hade more fun driving around Isaan than i did in pattaya.

On a side note i have noticed a few guys with African Chicks. I assumed that they were guys working in Nigeria and such places who had brought their GF over for their R and R.

B

Chocolate Steve, Your story reminds of visiting Pattaya a few years ago with my boss. As we passed the tailor shops I would be approached with a little bow and addressed with "Sir, could i interest you in a fine quality suit?"

My boss behind me, who is 6-7 years older and very well educated would get a "Hey Bro wazz up, how about a suit". :doah:

I am in agreement, I cant stand the Indians and Arabs holidaying in London, I'm not going to travel 6000 miles to have more of the same.

Wherever they put down their roots the nightlife goes to pot.

I noticed they were a little more prevalent in Bangkok, noticed that they are still coralled in the soi 3 area, also noticed that this area was spreading to envelope Gullivers , good luck to Gullivers.

STH

• 1 month later...

I blundered into the arab quarter of bars just north of walking street when I was new to the area.

It was 8 o'clock at night and the girls were just arriving. I kind of twigged something was plain wrong when I couldn't get served any beer, spirit or alchohol in general!

The girls were, if you can believe this, more arabic looking.

Some were interested in the fact a white guy was taking an interest in there bars but I felt it was too wierd to dwell there. Especially as they don't serve booze and the arabs would probably start to notice...

Archived