Jap Golfing Bird Momoko Ueda: I Wouldn't Say No.

Fiery Jack

Most of other jap golfer birds are dogs but I'd tap this one, fellers. She looks as dirty as f*ck, wee tinker yankee with the painted nails and tin-tat rings, bottle orange barnet look and whatnot. Thick as two short planks as well, but I bet she rides like a f*cking good 'un.

(Pics are work safe, soft lad.)

Lovely. You dirty wee tart. :hubba:

Tits look all right. Not bad. (Disclaimer: 'Japanese bra is liar bra...' as a jap barman memorably and usefully advised me once when he caught me ogling a barstool-perched bird's knockers in his boozer, I recall.) :up:

Ooooh, that's nice. Ride, Sally, ride. :p

Bit of al freso backdoor work, darling? Why not! Coming through... (She's on the right, with the 'farmer's tan' on her legs. The other one's called Ai Miyazato, face like torn shite.) :relieved:

Any sporting Thai birds worth a shag, lads? Or any country? I'll wank to anything once the engine's turning over. :applause:

jack :help:

Good call, mate. :beer: The jap BV team's tasty. Miwa Asao in particular, who is I think now retired (or is about to retire or some such shite) and plans to do a nudie calendar, rumour has it. I'd tap it. :applause:

Miwa Asao mid-game, looking like she's having an orgasm and affecting a nice 'camel toe' in the process. :surprised:

Handball! Definitely shaggable. :up:

Pass me the vaseline, mate. :hubba:

Christ, it's hot in here. :relieved:

And her equally or perhaps even more shaggable team mate Takemi Nishibori. My type. Oops. Thar she blows! :p

jack :help:

Archived