Do Thai guys do ladyboys in the MPs?

Somchai888

My recent stroll around the Ratchada MPs revealed quite a few ladyboys (to my eye) behind the glass. Papasan responses to my comments varied from "No have ladyboy here!" to a knowing grin and shrug. I don't discuss fucking prostitutes with my Thai male friends, so I'm going to ask here (maybe not the best place): do regular, middle-of-the-road, heterosexual Thai guys generally like to fuck ladyboys? Or is it a niche hobby? Or do they sometimes just not know?

Not to be a dick, just an observation. Why would have ask a bunch of non-Thai guys this question? You will certainly not get correct first-hand info as you would from your male Thai friends.

My limited knowledge on this subject would be no.......they don't like to fuck ladyboys.

I guess, if there are ladyboys available in fbars and MP's for Farangs and Thais my guess that there is a market for it. It's that simple, otherwise it would make no sense that MPs emplay ladyboys...

Obviously, this is not the best place to ask, but we discuss other things here with little firsthand evidence, right?

I wonder if they sometimes don't know? Or maybe the ladyboys are there for the non-Thai customers who don't know.

I've posted here about ladyboys a few times, because I have a special horniness for tall women -- so ladyboys are always a worry for me. No surprise that there would be ladyboys in tourist GoGo bars, but I was surprised to find them even in Baccara, and even in the Ratchada MPs.

Thai guys generally like to fuck ladyboys? Or is it a niche hobby? Or do they sometimes just not know?

And would they admit it if you asked them? I'm guessing no. As kamui says, if there are a significant number employed, logic would suggest they see a bit of action. I'm pretty sure if you asked your hetero friends who go there, they'd deny taking a lady boy, whether they did or not. Human nature and pride. Easy.

Archived