A "quality tourist" story

Faustian

I heard a story about a bar girl from the plaza, went with a customer in one of the nearby hotels (lets say the Dynasty for arguments sake), anyway they did the deed, he poured her a drink and she fell asleep.

Anyway she woke up some time later, the cheeky bastard had slipped her a sleeper in the drink, but not only that he'd emptied the minibar and not paid for the room that night and fucked off while she was in her slumber.

The poor girl not only didn't get paid, she got stuck with the cost of a room for the night and the minibar.

Cheers

Isn't it the Nigerians that do that but before the guy leaves, he lets about 10 other guys pork her, some in the ass?

Something wrong here.

In my many visits to Pattaya over the years I have never once personally seen an African (with a French accent) ripping off a bar girl.

I feel that I would be more likely to see this happen at a Tupperware party in Accrington in 1976.

I heard a story about a bar girl from the plaza, went with a customer in one of the nearby hotels (lets say the Dynasty for arguments sake), anyway they did the deed, he poured her a drink and she fell asleep.

Anyway she woke up some time later, the cheeky bastard had slipped her a sleeper in the drink, but not only that he'd emptied the minibar and not paid for the room that night and fucked off while she was in her slumber.

The poor girl not only didn't get paid, she got stuck with the cost of a room for the night and the minibar.

Cheers

Exactly what kind of drug did you put in her drink,Silly?

Archived