A "quality tourist" story

Faustian

What a delightful fellow....stealing from a bargirl...

African Tourist arrested and accused of stealing from a Walking Street Bar Worker.

Pattaya, August 20 [PATTAYA ONE NEWS] : On Wednesday Night, Police were called to the Piyada Mansions close to the entrance to Soi 17 at the south-end of Pattaya Third Road following a report of theft involving an African Tourist. The call to Police was made by Khun Prisana aged 23 who works at a Bar in Walking Street. She explained that the tourist had taken her to a motel located in South Pattaya for the purposes of engaging in sexual intercourse on Tuesday Night. When the pair had finished what they were doing the woman went for a shower. When she came out she realized the tourist had gone, along with her mobile phone valued at 3,000 Baht. On Wednesday Night, she spotted the man outside the Piyada Mansions and called the Police who came to detain Mr. Martik aged 30, who was carrying the stolen phone in his pocket. He was arrested and confessed to the theft and pleaded with the victim, in French language, to forgive him. Both were taken to Pattaya Police Station and Mr. Martik is now being questioned in relation to the allegation of theft.

Hmmm, sorry, I got confused. I thought the crime was the extortive fee of 3000 baht short time (assuming it might have been his money in her purse).

As with the dirty rotten scoundrel, is not the taking of gifts and money from a bar girl equate to Kharma, what goes around comes around, and should be forgiven under Thai culture ... me kid mak

PS I am taking the piss!

I heard a story about a bar girl from the plaza, went with a customer in one of the nearby hotels (lets say the Dynasty for arguments sake), anyway they did the deed, he poured her a drink and she fell asleep.

Anyway she woke up some time later, the cheeky bastard had slipped her a sleeper in the drink, but not only that he'd emptied the minibar and not paid for the room that night and fucked off while she was in her slumber.

The poor girl not only didn't get paid, she got stuck with the cost of a room for the night and the minibar.

Cheers

Archived