NANA more bars have shows

roadpeople

How does NANA respond to keen competition in low season? almost none provides draft beer as soi cowboy, needless to say pattaya. The answer is more bars provide shows.

Pretty girl, the bar on G/F opened last year is the only hand-on agogo in NANA. The gogo girls are eager to pull up thier super short skirts to show you thier pussies. You can rub her tits & pussies after u hv bought her a LD. There is a small stage too but not functioning as the naughty stage as pattaya. I table is surround by curtain but never seeing any naughty activities happend inside.

There was a show last week but I went there last night no show at all, not likely coming weekend. A bg told me there will be showws on party days for 2 days early next month, seems the shows are on every weekends.

Another agogo is Spanky, they set up a glass shower chamber at the back. 2 DGs shower in half naked. There are shows on the stage too. The old problem of Spanky is still here, no lookies, 150 baht for LD is over pricing too :(

The shows newly introduced in these bar are certainly less pro than Angelwitch. But if u hv watch the same show in Angelwitch tens of times, it's worth to hit other if u are into shows.

Another agogo has show is Carousel on top level, all naked on one of the 2 stages.

Any other bars have newly introduced shows in NANA?

• 2 weeks later...

Spanky's has frequent showtimes (according to the boards outside) - I haven't seen any yet because I prefer bars for the pick and mix rather than just watching a show.

Voodoo was planning a topless Isaan show night a couple of weeks ago, but so many girls either paid their own barfines or got tilacs to come barfine them that it was cancelled ;)

Does the rodeo bull in the newly katoeyized Carnival count as a show? :question:

How does NANA respond to keen competition in low season? almost none provides draft beer as soi cowboy, needless to say pattaya. The answer is more bars provide shows.

Pretty girl, the bar on G/F opened last year is the only hand-on agogo in NANA. The gogo girls are eager to pull up thier super short skirts to show you thier pussies. You can rub her tits & pussies after u hv bought her a LD. There is a small stage too but not functioning as the naughty stage as pattaya. I table is surround by curtain but never seeing any naughty activities happend inside.

There was a show last week but I went there last night no show at all, not likely coming weekend. A bg told me there will be showws on party days for 2 days early next month, seems the shows are on every weekends.

Another agogo is Spanky, they set up a glass shower chamber at the back. 2 DGs shower in half naked. There are shows on the stage too. The old problem of Spanky is still here, no lookies, 150 baht for LD is over pricing too :(

The shows newly introduced in these bar are certainly less pro than Angelwitch. But if u hv watch the same show in Angelwitch tens of times, it's worth to hit other if u are into shows.

Another agogo has show is Carousel on top level, all naked on one of the 2 stages.

Any other bars have newly introduced shows in NANA?

It used to be in some of the bars, farangs would wander into the bar, go up to the stage, and lick a few pussies before sitting down for a beer.

I remember being in one bar one night with a Thai lady and noticed she was only interested in watching the girl on the TV getting porked in the arse.

Of course, all the girls were nude except for the one I was with.

Looks like it. I stopped using Carnival months ago because the selection was down (but still mostly female) and drinks pestering was up.

A few weeks ago I noticed that there were some over-filled bikinis outside and more to-and-fro between Carnival and Cascade. Last week I stuck my head (the one on my shoulders) through the door and a brief glance seemed to me to confirm it.

• 3 weeks later...

I tried to enter last month, the door girl remined me it's a katoey bar. I saw several katoeies in the entrance. :surprised::surprised::surprised:

Also, G-spot on 2nd floor, someone said that there was show on a forum. I visited the bar, seeing that several dancers on stage dressed up for shows about to start. They were all katoeies on one of the stage, though the est BGs were real girls (I guessed, at least they looked like, didn't check out in depth :drool: ).

A couple of weeks ago now I investigated further and stepped inside Carnival. I asked the service girl if they had ladies and she said yes, but on further enquiry she admitted "dancing ladyboy, service lady".

My regular lady at G-Spot says they have 10 ladyboys there and they do a good business with STs compared to the 'real' girls who are still in the majority. I'm not clear if she included dancers and service in that total (there are some LB service 'girls' there). I'll try and clear that up next time it's her turn.

Archived