Be careful where you pee!

Faustian

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've done this too and can verify that it's a very bad idea.

Geez' date='

How many idiots are there on this forum? I am one BTW, did this as a kid and will never do this again! :surprised: [/quote']

The only thing I can say in my defence is that I didn't actually pee on the fence. I peed between two fences and didn't notice the unisolated wire that connected them. And yes I was drunk ata the time but not too drunk to kill the farmer if I had got my hands on him. :D

With me it looked like a normal wire fence, but it wasn't.

Imagine taking a three foot length of bamboo, and having someone raise it above their head, bringing it down on your dick with full force, whilst you are pissing, and completely unaware of the impending shock.

Well it's a bit like that.

Coss

Some of the results that the mythbusters come up with, I do not agree with.

Just because they can not do something or make something happen (like to pee on a cattle wire) does not mean that it can not happen, just an indication that they are not the super wizards that they make themselves appear to be :stirthepo

Agree with Cav as the proof is the dead body that this thread is about. How can someone say a tv show that tries to recreate something is fact when the physical evidence is here in front of us in the form of a dead human being? I said this earlier in the thread but I might have been using invisible font at the time.

Archived