anyone stayed eastiny hotels pattaya?

keith doug

Mr. Munch Stated: 09/05/09 08:18 PM - Post#803527

In response to keith doug - if u take a girl to a hotel!!

Doug, you registered in 2001 and now you want advice on what to do when you take a girl back to your room?!!!!!!!

Opps. That was another post.

But here's the link:

www.eastinypattaya.com/

I think I stayed at the Eastiny in Soi 8 was it? Back in 2002/3. I'd booked on the internet and paid a pretty high price looking back on it.

There were a few of us in Pattaya that Christmas, Lusty was in Soi 7 at a hotel with a similar name (Destiny?) but anyway - my room was fucking shite. Seriously. The pool was outside my ground floor window and I had the pleasure of the usual twatting about noises as a result.

Checked out a friend's room in the same hotel - but in the new section - and it was brilliant. Same price or not much more.

I wouldn't book a hotel on the net now. I want to see for real what I'm getting, not get fobbed off with sub-standard shit.

Oh, and I had to pay for a New Year Buffet (Yes, that old con) and in the end, I'd had enough of Pattaya and its bullet-headed retard Brit-trash scum and fucked off back to Bangkok.

Now, I stay in class up-market hi-so establishments like Sexy Soi 6 in Soi Yodsak.

Laugh if you will; but those small guest houses (not the aforementioned establishment which is, undeniably, a short time room with Fox news) are often way ahead of these bigger places.

To sidetrack.

Another reference to Fox News.

I wonder where the Fox News staff stayed and how much "research" they did in all these bars. Was it a long stay for Fox news to research and report all this S*x trade?

I can visualize the Fox Newsmen telephoning back to New York. "Can we stay another two weeks as we need more 'research'?"

Oh, and yes, I did stay at Estiny. There are two or three on Soi 8. The one nearest 2nd Road has two sections. One better than the other. Or one older than the other.

It was fine when I stayed there years ago but I stopped in last time to look - and the lobby seemed a little run down.

I was on one of the higher floors and ants were continually climbing out of the WC/bathroom sink.

Archived