if u take a girl to a hotel!!

keith doug

I think it's sweet that you are still a virgin, and actually this is something you should probably save to share some day with the very special woman you decide to make your wife. It will mean so much more when you make love the first time.
:surprised::surprised:

Please tell me that was a joke Wendella? I'd say it's all practice. The only reason the first time is special is because it's the first time. Get it out of your system and then you really start to enjoy it. It's like riding a motorbike. In the beginning your brain is too focused on where the brake is, the clutch and what all those other moron drivers are doing..then pretty soon you stop thinking about it and enjoy the driving. Fuck as much and many as you like just don't tell or brag to everyone. Good girls are usually not impressed if you tell how many you've shagged. Now if you wait for the right one you just might end up being another dead virgin..

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

munchie, after the week I've had, I really needed the laugh you've given me tonite. I dont even look at the join date on most members posts, figuring that we are much the same brand of degenerate (reformed or otherwise..), but that absolutely cracked me up.

kd, most of the posts you would have read here over the last 8 years (!) would have been more about whether or not the girl was going to do anything dishonest/dysfunctional when you got to the room, and anyone who has been around working girls in Thailand knows that they have no qualms about helping themselves to any food or drink on offer. Family Mart is your friend, and its all part of the ritual, at least for me.

Archived