if u take a girl to a hotel!!

keith doug

just curious if i am doing the correct thing , if one takes a girl to your hotel room,,HAVING BEEN TO thermae as a example!!!

should you be polite and say open the fridge and offer her a drink/ pkt of crisps!!!

or do you say the bathroom is here ,, shall i turn on the shower!!

or shall i say the bed is comfortable..

I AM CONFUSED AS TO THE 1ST THING!!!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am a gentleman so I normally ask "Do you want to shower before me?"

If she says "You first", I will tell her she can watch TV while I shower. Sometimes a girl will offer to shower with me but I don't force it. If If I have to wait for her to shower I will lie naked on the bed and anticipate how good she is going to look when she comes out of the shower wearing just a towel or nothing at all.

I've never had the issue come up.

I've never even thought about it.

I think all of the nice gals I've been introduced to have taken it upon themselves to shower first.

I guess, if nothing happens take a shower first then invite the nice gal or advise the nice gal that it is 'your turn' and point to the WC/shower.

But, as I recall, the issue has never come up for me.

just curious if i am doing the correct thing , if one takes a girl to your hotel room,,HAVING BEEN TO thermae as a example!!!

should you be polite and say open the fridge and offer her a drink/ pkt of crisps!!!

or do you say the bathroom is here ,, shall i turn on the shower!!

or shall i say the bed is comfortable..

I AM CONFUSED AS TO THE 1ST THING!!!

I figure she has figured it out when she notices I have taken off my shirt, discard my footwear and have removed my pants so she can see that I have a big hard-on.

I say nothing because she probably has been to that hotel more times than you have.

She'll know exactly what to do and where to go to find the bathroom and all its accessories.

She'll also know if she needs to bring her own toothbrush and paste or if the hotel supplies same.

Most of these ladies have been to most of the hotels one time or another.

Just hold her hand, close your eyes and she'll guide you to everything you to get to.

Remember the ladies motto 'Up to you'.

Archived