No more Spice Club Soi 11

TroyinEwa/Perv

Guest HonoluluJimmy

Bigger Pic.

No Farang is the word of the day. A couple of the wait staff girls at morning night and the Big Mama all say money down. I would expect the Leading Lady of Bars, whom has a MA in Poly Sci from Chula, has tightened things. Hanrahans is still good but remember that pub grub at 3 Soi See bars comes from Hannies. Business is off so it is time to consodate and look for more dumb farang who want to own a bar in Thailand!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still haven't made it to Boss club, but -- fyi, equilibrium has been restored. Last couple nights Climax aka 'spice' at the Ambassador on soi 11 has been open to about 3am, and afterwards the taxi wranglers were swarming on people to go to 'spicey' which was supposedly open for another couple hours.

Off topic: Tilac and Baccara have been filled to capacity the few times I went to Cowboy this week. I mean fucking standing room only capacity.

Business is a booming (for some).

I always add them to my "Tour" when I am taking visitors to Cowboy - Tilac is friendly for people unsure they really want to dirty themselves looking at full nudity, Baccarra is entertaining when you walk in and point up.

Tilca I go to as I know the baroner and play dice with him some times, Baccara never unless with tourists

>Tilac and Baccara have been filled to capacity the few times I went to Cowboy this week. I mean fucking standing room only capacity.<

The two places I avoid when on SC.

Different strokes for different folks.

You got that right.

Was with a couple mates from LA that last week in LOS (flew back to sweet home California yesterday). One Vietnamese who came to LA as a refugee as a kid, the other American-born Japanese. Both LOVE Thailand. Love. And they took me to several places I wouldn't have known existed --> but that's for a trip report if my lazy ass ever does it.

Both of these cats are on a first name basis with the mamasan and the wait staff at Baccara. So I ended up spending time there and had a few pretty fucking good experiences. I will be back. Oh yes.

Tilac. In there several times on the trip for a drink or so as we made the rounds. I like it. I like the music, I like the girls, I like the energy. Never bar-fined anyone... until Saturday. Strolled in a little buzzed and looking to kill time before meeting up with friends. Lounged on a stool in the back, observing, talking to one of the waitresses. Suddenly, a little chiquita and her friend come up and ambush me from both sides, semi-straddling my legs. Talk for a few moments and then, much to my surprise, they start kissing each other. Tonguing. Then they start kissing me. WTF is going on here? I felt a little delirious, but also a little embarrassed, not much of a public display person. In general I find a lot of the other patrons annoying and try not to interact with them, prefer to sit in the back and away from hustle-bustle. Hell, I'm here to *watch* a show, not put one on.

Well, then a third dancer comes up from behind making devious manipulations with her hands. And then I see my friend Hai out of the corner of my eye, I didn't even realize he'd come into the bar. But he's been watching the scene unfold with a grin. You rotten little Bastard.

I barfined all three.

"this is the craziest party there could ever be --

don't turn on the lights, cause I don't want to see...

Mama told me not to come, she said: that ain't the way to have fun, son..."

:wave:

>Tilac and Baccara have been filled to capacity the few times I went to Cowboy this week. I mean fucking standing room only capacity.<

The two places I avoid when on SC.

Different strokes for different folks.

Baccara has great looking girls upstairs but I just can't stand the loud music. Hurts my ears. Haven't been in for 2 years.

Bloody second rate english teachers at these English schools.

Most of the girls I hear talking about Spicy only studied English in hotel rooms ;)

My ex-GF had a Thai national instructor for her English class at Ramkhmhaeng. I sat in for 1 class, and thought both the instructor and textbook were horrible.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived