Anybody seeking a good TG?

Can she bring her current girlfriend along, also? And is "under 45" close enough??? smile.gif

P.S.: whereas whoremongering does indeed not have to be a lifelong thing, I sure as hell hope it is. smile.gif

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"So Stickman, its ok for guys to break away from whoremongering and go straight with an upstanding, clean unsoiled good tg. But a bg can't be given the chance to break out of that cycle and have a normal relationship with a guy, ex whoremonger or not. Using this logic, why should any decent tg want to have anything to do with a guy who has been a whoremonger, even if he gave it up long before.

These double standards are incredible."

Yep it's a double standard, and maybe it's not logical. But we're dealing in the realm of sex, mating, and emotion where normal logic does not apply. It's pretty much a constant, at least in non-western cultures, to view women who have slept around as 'dirty' where as men don't get this kind of stigma. Female virginity is still highly valued in Thaiand.

(I could go into the psychobiological logic behind this but I would really be digressing...)

So Stickman, its ok for guys to break away from whoremongering and go straight with an upstanding, clean unsoiled good tg. But a bg can't be given the chance to break out of that cycle and have a normal relationship with a guy, ex whoremonger or not. Using this logic, why should any decent tg want to have anything to do with a guy who has been a whoremonger, even if he gave it up long before.

These double standards are incredible.

I don't believe this is much of a double standard. A Thai girl (BG or not) should prefer the "good" man over the ex-whoremonger. Just as a farang man should probably choose the "good" thai girl over the BG. It's symmetric. However, there are many more "good" girls to choose from than there are men who have not indulged in prostitution or at least considered it.

Anyways, your analogy isn't very insightful. The reason an ex-prostitute is deemed a less suitable mate than an ex-whoremonger is simply because prostitutes are less respected than their customers (usually). This is not a sexist thing at all (as worldwalker referred to), it's a selling-your-body thing (a ladyboy or male prostitute would not make a better mate than your standard BG).

The hypocrisy is that people will use a service and simultaneously look down on those providing it.

You seem to be ignoring the obvious solution here. Let's see what we have:

1) you, a nice farang, have met a cute Thai girl

2) cute Thai girl has virgin lesbian friend (or lesbian curious friend)

3) cute lesbian friend looking for a nice farang

also

4) your cute Thai girl speaks Thai and English very well

5) cute bisexual friend doesn't speak English that well

Duh. Why are you even looking for anyone else?

Old Hippie, can I just be "twisted" and not be "sick?" I'm sure in another twenty years I'll earn both titles, but I don't think I merit them yet.

Bi the way: If you have only had homosexual sex, but are thinking about heterosexual sex, are you still considered bicurious?

Guest lazyphil

The hypocrisy is that people will use a service and simultaneously look down on those providing it

Farangdang....I agree with this, but I stand firm with my veiw that a so called 'good' Thai girl would perhaps want nothing to do with an ex-whoremonger. I guess for alot of us its too late, that is we come to los and go pussy crazy, then realise that we could in fact get it legite. Then, if you find a good girl you will expect honesty from her, thats why shes good huh?, then you have to be the same and tell her you've screwed dozens of hookers, I would imagine a so called decent girl from a decent family will avoid such a man and hold out for someone that hasn't sleazed his way around BKK. It wont be that easy for her as that its not easy for us to find this 'good girl', so she bites the bullitt and says, in Thai of course, 'oh well, thats in the past, nevermind'.

By the way, my ex bg wife works at the restaurant with a so called 'good' Thai girl who spends her spair time drinking heavily and playing cards, two such attributes linked to bg's.

Its not all black and white, lots of grey.

By the way, i'm not trying to be insightful, just like exchanging veiws

Judging from a male perspective it is difficult to know what a female would find acceptable as a partner. I think that women have less of a ?Yes-No? oriented decision-making process than men. Men already have their evaluation criteria about women determined beforehand. It?s based mostly on visual appearances and they can quickly evaluate women as ? No, No, No, No, Yes, No, No?.

A woman will not eliminate a man that quickly just based on looks, and not that quickly just based on his character. If a woman (good or not) finds out that a man is a whoremonger it won?t necessarily be an immediate ? No. They can evaluate if he is a ?fixer-upper? and she can change him.

There always seems to be women around who are interested in the vilest male convicts. A whoremonger by comparison seems rather meek. A lot of women go out of their way to be involved with a bad boy.

If there is anything that would prevent a relationship from happening it is the class system and not ?good or bad girl and good or bad man?. Women can forgive a lot, it?s up to her to decide what she wants.

Old Hipple,

yeah I must be twisted and sick; I live in thailand but don't drink or smoke. Even my interests in BGs have waned greatly as regular girls get my attention now. But should the biolgical needs calls, somehow I know where to go........and then gain my mental facilities again and return my focus to thai girls who have the lights on and ARE home.........

Cardinalblue

• 2 weeks later...

'No offense intended here, but are you oughtta your fuckin' mind? I mean, this is the last place you should try to find a decent guy for a Good Girl of any sort! If you plane on keeping your dream girl, then you'd better foget fixing her up with anyone here! I am sure we all appreciate the effort and sentiment involved here, but basically, we are all sick and twisted, (usually) boozed up sociopaths, with a shit load of issues! No way any good Thai girl could put up with our sort, and your girl will hold you and yours personally responsible for anything that goes wrong! That warning aside...I'm in dude!:) '

Old Hippie,

You're right again.

This is not the place to find a good date for your friend.

If you have a daughter would you be looking for her date here?

Think about it !

Archived