Anybody seeking a good TG?

Guest lazyphil

So Stickman, its ok for guys to break away from whoremongering and go straight with an upstanding, clean unsoiled good tg. But a bg can't be given the chance to break out of that cycle and have a normal relationship with a guy, ex whoremonger or not. Using this logic, why should any decent tg want to have anything to do with a guy who has been a whoremonger, even if he gave it up long before.

These double standards are incredible

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like Stickman is in love!

I have read your writing for a couple of years and thoroughly enjoyed it, despite having come from a different angle (see my post 'a different perspective'.)

Good to see you happy brother...

A realtionship with a 'normal' Thai girl is the most amazingly cool, difficult and yet easy, wonderful, experience you can have IMO.

Chok dee:-)

Edit: Just seen your current weekly. Very interesting...much of it true. One thing though, normally the educated girls will be more open in their thoughts and less dependent on parental influence. Yes...my wife tells her mum everything we will do (as a means of asking)...but in turn, my mother in law respects her enough that she simply says "mai pen rai" to every request...

Ie...my wife respects her mum enough to ASK every time...but my mother in law respects my wife enough to never QUESTION every time...

Crazy maybe...but it's a happy medium!

'Whoremongering need not be a life long thing'.

Reformism among members of the Bangkok Revisionist Society of Sinners.

"Abstainer: a weak person who yields to the temptation of denying himself a pleasure". Ambrose Bierce

Louie678,

Shoosh! keep that little thing a secret!:)

To anyone I may have offended,

I'll stand by my original intent, I wouldn't introduce a "nice girl" to anyone on this board unless I knew them really well, especially if a potential relationship hung on it.

Archived