Anybody seeking a good TG?

Hi

I have met my long-time ICQ good girl in BKK.

She is great, attractive, smart, well educated (overseas), good upbringing, excellent English. I recently met some of her workmates and she has a friend who is also looking for a farang, and they asked maybe I could help.

I haven't met her in person but she's about 5' tall, 25yoa, average build, cute, speaks English but not great as she was born/raised/educated in Bangkok. She has a good office job with a multinational company in central Bangkok, lives at home in BKK with her family. She is currently seeing a girl but is very very keen to meet a falang, she has never had a boyfriend, she is also a virgin.

You must be single, white, under about 30, native english speaker, reasonably 'cute', reasonably smart, not embarass or offend anybody or expect anything out of it.

You don't have to fall in love, marry her, pay any money or anything but just go out and have a good time and maybe something will happen.

This is genuine and I'm in BKK until mid-May, so if you are interested and eligible please email me directly. You don't necessarily have to live here or speak Thai, but just be able to spend some time together here.

Cheers

spurner@yahoo.com

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I too was curious about that but she's not close enough to ask if she is still technically a virgin; I don't know exactly what girls get up to (except in the movies of course).

I have been assured that she has never had any bf before, be it Thai or falang..

Dude,

No offense intended here, but are you oughtta your fuckin' mind? I mean, this is the last place you should try to find a decent guy for a Good Girl of any sort! If you plane on keeping your dream girl, then you'd better foget fixing her up with anyone here! I am sure we all appreciate the effort and sentiment involved here, but basically, we are all sick and twisted, (usually) boozed up sociopaths, with a shit load of issues! No way any good Thai girl could put up with our sort, and your girl will hold you and yours personally responsible for anything that goes wrong! That warning aside...I'm in dude!:)

I am here on this board and don't consider myself to be sick and twisted. Sure I whore around SEA but when I meet a good girl I can pull myself together to charm her into bed. There are 2 sides to me.

Whilst everyone else here probably whores too I would like to think that there are some people reading who are like-minded, enjoy some good company and want to spend some time with a good girl, even if just for friends, and maybe see a side to Thai people and the country other than prostitution and drinking in seedy bars. smile.gif

Send a PM to rusty or ranger. i think they may be in the market for a virgin carpet muncher, and they are nice normal clean living young chaps lol.

Ranger,

if the young lady in question is a carpet muncher then how much of a good girl could she be? Just enough to make it an interesting trip report maybe?

Archived