Highest-calorie Fast Food Items

preahko

Wow, I have a few friends who actually eat this shit...scary.

Highest-calorie items at popular fast food joints

What? They eat it every day, for every meal? Nothing wrong with any of these meals if it isn't a steady diet (although most are not very tasty compared to a real home-made or true restaurant meal). FFS, it is fast food. Made to give you the ability to have a quick meal on the run. It's a time saver, not a diet plan. ;)

Never did see the attraction to these monster 'triple' burgers. A good old quarter pounder with cheese will set me right up. I don't usually eat fries. A 1/4 pounder and a medium diet coke do me fine when I am hungry and in a rush. Not a thing wrong with it.

Wow' date=' I have a few friends who actually eat this shit...scary.

Highest-calorie items at popular fast food joints

What? They eat it every day, for every meal? Nothing wrong with any of these meals if it isn't a steady diet (although most are not very tasty compared to a real home-made or true restaurant meal). FFS, it is fast food. Made to give you the ability to have a quick meal on the run. It's a time saver, not a diet plan. ;)

Never did see the attraction to these monster 'triple' burgers. A good old quarter pounder with cheese will set me right up. I don't usually eat fries. A 1/4 pounder and a medium diet coke do me fine when I am hungry and in a rush. Not a thing wrong with it.

I would venture a guess that probably 40-60% of Americans eat at least one item on that list--or the equivalent--at least three times a week. No, I don't have a source of statistics to back that up, but I think I'm being conservative. And yeah, I know a few people personally who do that. One of them is a member of this list (who shall remain nameless), he has the mocha-espresso drink and donut combo just about every day.

Archived