Drugged, confused Brit...lucky?

Faustian

Odd...setup or caning it?

Pics at the link...

http://www.pattayaone.net/news/2009/october/news_07_10_52_2.shtml

English Man found in remote area, suspected of being drugged.

Pattaya, October 7 [PATTAYA ONE NEWS] : Late on Tuesday afternoon, Police and Rescue Services were called to Soi 11 off the Tepprasit Road in Jomtien after reports of a dazed and confused foreign man lying in the road were received. Officials arrived and spotted Mr. David Mathew Gray aged 30 from England. He was clearly under the influence of a narcotic, however it was not clear if he had taken the drug himself or was somehow given the drug without his knowledge. Eventually Mr. Gray was persuaded to seek medical help and was taken to Hospital where Police attempted to question the man with limited success due to his confused state. It was revealed that Mr. Gray had been drinking in a Bar earlier in the night but his recollection of what happened after that is non-existent which may suggest his drink was spiked with a narcotic by someone who may have intended to steal the victims’ possessions. The Police Investigation continues.

I think this story could go either way. Wouldn't surprise me if he is just creating a story b/c he was down to his dime...I know don't judge a book by its cover...

He can't recall anything nor how he ended up where he did but his memory probably would affect the status of his valuables which the article says nothing. So maybe he didn't lose anything because he didn't have anything to lose?

Probably much more to this case than what is known or being reported at this time..

CB

Archived