PB Hotel - off Soi 3

Adams167

I have used the outside "Curtain Rooms" at this hotel for a few hours fun.

However I have been told that one can also use rooms in the "main" hotel for "short-time" meetings too - I guess these rooms are somewhat better than the street level ones, which would make them more attractive.

Is this correct - of so what's the procedure, simply walk up to the Desk and book for 3 - 4 hours? Also, what's the price - same as the ground floor rooms?

Paul

if anyone would be able to quote the current pricing for lt and st i would appreciate it.

I guess I am deficient in this aspect of LOS. I have never asked for a short time room.

I'd like to know the answer myself. So some hotels have short time rooms? And you go in and ask for a short time room? How long is a short time room? Not how long you need a short time room but is it two hours, three hours? Do the cleaning staff - clean the room after each short time customer? And how much is the going current rate for a short time room? Granted, it may vary from place to place - but what is a ball park number? Also, how does one know if this hotel or that hotel does have short time rooms?

Inquiring minds need to know.

It also depends which rooom and where.

I've only usedPB in BKK some years ago, thought it was OK. Only had an hour, so never asked. The arrangement with my provider was one shot, then go back Bar (Soi7).

THe one on SC, next to Rawhide, Penny Black, is usually used the same way. You can apparently stay all night if you pay more, but in busy times they may not like it.

I Pattaya there is variety in price and quality. PS Guesthouse on Soi 13/1 is in my experience the cheapest, 100 BT, but only for one hour. This is ususaly the one BR girls will take you to. It probably doesn't ge a sheetchange between users, and will be max 1 hr. Small, pretty low grade, but, when you're on e budget and need a quick bed, so it goes. I've been taken to another one in the same soi for 200, by a girl who said PS was too dirty. That one also wasn't very clean. Stricyly one hr, although after my experience I wouldn't have wanted it any longer anyway.

Soi Honey, she found it, 250, OK.

After a bit of searching in Jomtien, I found a nice one on Soi 2. Didn't say "ST", but I just walzed in, said "How much?", they said 650 or 700, so I said "how much ST 2 hrs", 350. I wanted a nice base to take my MP girl to, and this was indeed very nice, just a regular hotelroom, large, clean, nice shower, hot water, TV, air etc, and good big bed.

Now, if the girl is a regular, I'll take her for 2 hrs and to a place like that. If the girl is a one off, I'll take her to PS for the time it takes to do the deed, then leave.

Horses for courses.

And don't start me on Soi 6 ST rooms. You KNOW in most they don't change sheets between customers, maybe even only once a day. I sometimes feel a bit sorry for the next couple, when i have a squirter.

Exception for some, I think in Saigon they have a MehBan who changes the sheets.

• 1 month later...
I have used the outside "Curtain Rooms" at this hotel for a few hours fun.

However I have been told that one can also use rooms in the "main" hotel for "short-time" meetings too - I guess these rooms are somewhat better than the street level ones, which would make them more attractive.

Is this correct - of so what's the procedure, simply walk up to the Desk and book for 3 - 4 hours? Also, what's the price - same as the ground floor rooms?

Paul

my exp with these hotels, is just park the car or get off the taxi and soon you will have man walk up to you to take to the vacant room, nothing like a check-in, he would take you to room and just a simple question ST or LT, PB and the next door till a yr., back was 300 St but not sure now...

cheers

Archived