Cock Ousters Fancy

Tyfon

Well done Vintage Kwai - no bull from you.

When I first decoded the Thai I came across à¹Âฟน ชี which could be read as 'girl(boy)friend' and 'spread' :content: or 'separate' :sad: . ชี could also be 'nun' which made for an even more interesting interpretation... :p Then I realized it was more likely just a transliteration of the the word 'fancy' :sleeping: .

I still don't know what a Cock Ouster is and why they would fancy a dusting, but your voucher is in the UK post and should be with you by Xmas (2032).

Haha. If the thing gets through the UK postal service first, it'll then have to get through what's left of the Thai postal service.

The product name looks like it has been mangled by some ad agency with a basic dictionary and someone whose thought processes are even less developed. This is being literally translated from Thai to Angrit (in a somewhat similar vein to what you've been doing).

That you got the 'fancy' bit should have clued you in to the 'ouster' bit...?

'ouster' looks like a misspelt "[color:red]d[/color]uster", no?

ไม้ = wood or stick

ขน(นà¸Â)= feather (bird)

ไà¸Â่ = chicken, the male of the species is 'cock'.

So...

wood feather chicken.. erm.. doesn't quite sound right.

Transliterated as Stick (of) chicken feather would make sense. Now, if it was chicken feathers that were exclusively from the male of the species, they *could* justify being gender specific but at the risk of being politically incorrect.

Sigh. Whatever is the world coming to these days.

Archived