Are these places Japanese only?

doris day

Guys,

Have been spending far too much time surfing the net lately and came across a website that had a bunch of massage places listed in BKK. Some of these places had links to websites so I had a bit of a look as i didn't know a few of them and I found that the sites were written in Japanese...except for a few words anyway...the pics of the girls on these sites were quite cute too.

One of the massage place sites said something like all 'foreigners welcome' and the site was bilingual...but the other sites that were all in Japanese weren't.

Now, i'm curious...does that mean that a whitefella like me would not be welcome in these places? would i get turned away? or is it just that they are focusing on the Japanese market but will take any business they can get?

Guy...How about including the link so we can check the sites out....

Japanese clubs in Patpong that provide chitchat and a chance to take the girl out might not be caucasian friendly...Japanese don't like to see "foreigners" in their sex establishments cuz foreigners have aids, as you know....

But I guess a massage place might be more open to foreigners of all persuasions.

By the way, the massage that Japanese are used to includes a finger or two deeply up the ass....the so called. "health massage" or "fashion massage"....if that is not of interest, you better make that clear or risk a dick wilting shock if you are not ready for it.

If you want to try out this Japanese custom, and you are ready and relaxed it can fun....A good place to try this out is the Akane Fashion Massage in Chitlom....many Japanese guys are there - Japan - a country of anal retentives! Trains are always on time but they pay the price...

Japanese don't like to see "foreigners" in their sex establishments cuz foreigners have aids, as you know....

I have a feeling they had the same policy but for less PC reasons before AIDS existed. The reason we're not welcome is the same as why Tiger Woods wouldn't have been welcome in country clubs in the US in the past.

I'm defiantely not interested in a finger up the ass....been there with the doctor and he used two fingers.....ouch mo#$%%^&ucker

Been to Akane and although lots of Japanese go there whitefellas like me are definately welcome. But Akane is advertised in English as well as Japanese while all but one of the massage sites I referred to are strictly in Japanese....maybe that's the clue!

Archived