Central Hotel Pattaya?

Lusty

I booked through Tim's site and as I booked late my choices were limited but this place was in the right location,within budget and aren't enforcing the extortionately priced "Compulsory New Years Eve Gala dinner"scam unlike the Welcome Plaza where I usually stay.

So what the S.P. on this place?

Thanx

P.S.Has anyone ever been to one of these "Gala Dinner"things and what do you get or do they actually exist?

I stayed at Central Hotel first trip to Pattaya, nearly 10 years ago.

Great memories of the time I had there, but don't recall the hotel as anything exceptional.

Do have recollection of in-room services available from the massage place in the lobby. And of a cutie from there hitting me up for extra baht to take off her top and later for very nice BJ.

Long time ago though. If the place is still going, gotta hope they've done a renovation or two since my stay.

P.S.Has anyone ever been to one of these "Gala Dinner"things and what do you get or do they actually exist?

I was forced into paying for one at the 'Duck Resort' in central Pattaya, I figured if I had to pay for it, I may as well go. To be honest, it was OK, they grouped the singles together at large tables around the pool, for an open air barbie, which was pretty good, and plenty of food supplied. There was the traditional type of Thai entertainment, again OK but not really my sort of thing. About half of the guys from our table headed for Walking street as a group, and we had a pretty good time, before gradually splitting, and going our own way, usually in the company of a cutie. For me, it turned out well on the night, but I don't like being forced into anything.

Archived