One of the Best Go-Gos in Pattaya

expat

Heavens Above, on Soi Diamond.

If you prefer the Central Thai look rather than the Isaan look, you'd be hard pressed to find a better go-go than this one. The girls are by and large not of the jump-in-your-lap type (excepting of course all the hot studs here), but the eye candy is abundant.

According to a recent contest in the sponsor's forum, guys are very, very hard-pressed to differentiate between Khmer and Thai girls. 5555555555555 I seriously doubt that one can tell what province a girl comes from by looking at her...especially when they're all wearing bikini's/nothing. Hang em upside down, and they're all sisters anyway.

HH

Well, maybe I misspoke saying the difference was between Central Thai and Isaan girls, but what I meant was fairer skin and more delicate featues (thinner nose, for example). The fact is that I have known girls from Isaan with exactly those characteristics and have met many from Central Thailand with dark skin, so I was just using a stereotype.

I may have even got it wrong--should I have said Isaan girls and Chiang Mai girls as the standard stereotype?

Went last night and there were two girls there who rate very high indeed on the scale of beauty. I'm pretty sure one of them was turning down 4000 baht from a Japanese-looking customer--seems she wanted 5k. Of course this is speculation based on various people holding up 4 and 5 fingers (there was an intermediary helping with the negotiation). To be honest, she was cute enough for 5k to be reasonable. After she finished dancing, she disappeared out of the bar leaving the Japanese-looking guy to sulk.

The second cute one looked fresh off the boat and her face was just ok, but her body was so smoking that it overwhelmed all other considerations. She never once glanced at me, even though she danced straight in front of me for quite a while.

C'est la vie.

There were other girls in the bar that, if I saw them in a normal lineup, I usually would have drooled over a bit, but they didn't get much stare time from me as I was performing the swivel head for the two cuties.

Archived