Walking from Nana to Soi 11

hyaehus

Pardon my ignorance but, what is a "panther" you mention.

I've made up several possibilities, but curious to know what you mean.

Thanks to all for the helpful responses.

II think it is safe to assume he is not referring to an ISB student. Maybe a Pattaya Rugby player?

:dunno:

TH

Pardon my ignorance but, what is a "panther" you mention.

I've made up several possibilities, but curious to know what you mean.

Thanks to all for the helpful responses.

http://www.thai360.com/fbb/showtopic.php?tid/535265/post/815293/hl//fromsearch/1/

I nicknamed her "The Panther" something I do with the girls I take a liking to.

ive walked the walk 100+ time over the years as I usually stay at the Grand president.

no problems except "sit down mister have drink"

only problem i had was a few years ago walking back from cowboy to soi 11 where i nearly got pick pocketed by a katoey.

lucky I was mai mao & nothing happened which i was not able to deal with.

Take care

Yeah. I've walked between Nana/Cowboy, alone, a lot. Then hoofed it over to the Ambassador on Soi 11 for Spice Club. Then, with company, back to Suk for some eats off of one of the street vendors before heading back to hotel, rarely before 4am.

Never had a problem. Never. It is getting pretty seedy on the Soi 4 area of Suk though, girls on the street that are ewwwww and some shady/odd characters. But it's not violent, just.... seedy.

Yeah. I've walked between Nana/Cowboy, alone, a lot. Then hoofed it over to the Ambassador on Soi 11 for Spice Club. Then, with company, back to Suk for some eats off of one of the street vendors before heading back to hotel, rarely before 4am.

Never had a problem. Never. It is getting pretty seedy on the Soi 4 area of Suk though, girls on the street that are ewwwww and some shady/odd characters. But it's not violent, just.... seedy.

Yup,as I said in a different thread.Now over run with Nigerian prostitutes.It's black with them!(No disrespects to our colored posters.)

What is the going rate for a bit of Black on Lower Suk anyway,has anyone tried,were their problems etc etc?

I'll have to take a closer look the next time I am there, but less than 3 weeks ago it was still Thai girls in Nana carpark and environs and the newcomers+Arabs on the other side of Suk (Sois 3-11 ?). As far back as 18 months ago, one of the girls I know remarked 'Too many chocolat man down there !' as she hurried back to the 'Thai side' of Suk. I got the distinct feeling that it put a kink in her normal 'roam around and find a customer' strategy - not sure if this will become open hostility as slow season inevitably returns in a few months.

Archived