Best current raunch?

Big Kev

Good to see some activity on Pattaya board, as I'm headed there next week for first time in almost a year.

Any ideas about where the raunchiest, nastiest action is to be found theses days? Maybe even with interaction/participation on my own part?

Last time around I found Windmill a good spot. Is it still going? Any place else with maybe even more good clean filth?

Thanks guys.

Windmill is going strong opens maybe 7:30, Babydoll on the next street North is excellente opens at 8, and XZone gets started around 9:30 (past my bedtime).

But if you really want it raunchy, you'd be hard put to beat soi 6.

Thanks expat! I'll definitely be putting in some time on Soi 6, but was thinking more in terms of dirty shows and displays.

Additional ideas?

Stop by babydolls. You won't be disappointed. I was there for a quick beer last night and witnessed many foriegn objects being inserted in ALL available orifices.

One girl seemed very intent on finding a singha bottle a good hiding place upside down but had to settle for the nozzle end when it just wouldn't fit.

The girls by the jacuzzi certainly will meet your requirement of "good clean fun" and they also have discovered a unique way to keep your beer cold.

Audience participation was very prevalent.

Not the greatest looking girls in town but defintely enthusiastic.

Archived