Baccarat Pattaya

Encore

Damen (in his Roundup post) >Baccara Pattaya

Baccara is one of my favorite bars in Bangkok, so I guess it should come as no surprise that I loved the Pattaya version. The design and color scheme is almost identical to its Soi Cowboy counterpart. With the dancing schoolgirls showing there wears upstairs thru the glass ceiling to the comfy seating area, I felt completely at home. A lively crowd with good interaction from the girls on the nights I was there. It was a bit hard to get attention one night when a Japanese guy must have given out 10,000 baht in tips, let alone the couple bottles he had at his table but you can’t begrudge the girls from trying to get the easy money.<

I went therefor the first time a few days ago, and left shortly after. I felt very uneasy at the perception they were trying to encourage fantasy of sex with prepubescent girls, even if the girls themselves may have been of age. More detail in my TripReport published to day.

I am interested to know if any other punters share my feeling of unease.

I only met two girls there. One was 20 something, had a bachelor's degree in accounting from an Isaan university, and delighted in pointing out the other three girls in the bar who were uni graduates. The other was also 20 something.

Some of the girls look young, but so do some girls at most go-gos. In my experience,they usually turn out to be 18-20, but I haven't done a full survey. :)

I went to Baccara last night and indeed saw a very young looking (and quite cute) dancer. As an intrepid member of Thai360, I felt it my duty to investigate further. I made goo-goo eyes at her while she danced (which, for some reason she found amusing) and then after she danced. She didn't come sit with me!

I thought, aha!, indeed she is underage and doesn't sit with guys. By now I had developed a twitch from excessive goo-goo eyeing, and she found that amusing too. After a while she came over to me and asked if I would buy her a drink, to which I agreed with alactrity.

Hm, now I'm confused, so I asked her, why didn't you come before when I used my devastating goo-goo eye technique? She replied it was because I hadn't called her over. Note to self: calling girls over may result in them coming (no pun intended this time).

I swooped in for the kill: "How old are you?" The tension was high.

"I'm 19, but my birthday is very soon and I'll be 20 then."

Damn, I was deflated. Here I was ready to return in triumph to Thai360 to confirm that Baccara was an evil establishment, and now all I could do was post this lame comment. Devastating.

I shall not give up until I have confirmed the age of every single girl in the bar--I am that dedicated to this task, as unpleasant as it obviously is visiting that den of iniquity.

Archived