New Bar and Other Pattaya Updates

expat

There's a new bar above Windmill on Soi Diamond, can't remember the name, but it's there. The girls can best be described as 'thick' in my opinion (not a bad thing if you're into that). Mamasan/owner seemed nice enough--draught 45 baht (as usual).

Other updates, Windmill wasn't bottomless as of about 8 pm tonight, don't know why, maybe the recent raids. When I made it over to Babydolls, full showing as usual, so I don't know what's going on, maybe just a blip in the radar. Windmill--only a few girls and punters, Babydolls stocked full of both flavors.

Walking around Pattaya, some amazing looking women out there, many on the game (if sitting in a beer bar is any indication, and I can't imagine how it wouldn't be). Truly tempting. One sweetie in the market on soi Buakow was so beautiful, I almost followed her to see if she worked somewhere interesting.

Pattaya is amazing again, but the game always shifts. The longer you're here, the more chance you have of finding the diamonds.

I was in there last night. The show girls still had their shirts and skirts on, but thankfully no knickers. No-one in the jacuzzi though. Mind you it was after 2am when I got there, so it could have been that a lot of girls had been barfined.

You can munch away again!

Archived